• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Daily Challenges Feedback

DeletedUser31440

Mobile is better for spamming UBQ's, aiding and visiting taverns. Other than that browser is better imho.

Salsuero

I mostly play on a tablet and when I sometimes need to use the browser version for one of the features mobile doesn’t have, I wonder how you all can stand it, it’s so laggy and washed-out looking. I guess it’s just what you’re used to.

That's an interesting perspective. I feel the same in reverse. The app version feels like a toy to me. The fact that you can't hover over anything makes it way too prone to being "clicked" in the wrong spot... I much prefer the 27" screen to be able to see my entire town and operate "surgically" with my mouse. I know different people like the different versions for different reasons. I find that the user interface is just too small and inconsistent for me and I don't like the look at all. To each his/her own.

DeletedUser26965

I regularly donate over 2,000 at a time using the browser. I tried using the app. I still prefer the browser, even for donating FPs. Is it because it's faster for you? Or is it because you can snipe by surprise while someone else is moving slowly? That has happened to me and it can be pretty frustrating. The app appears to be technically incapable of registering each individual donation in real-time, so you can sneak up on an unsuspecting donor. Kinda hate that functionality quirk, personally.
I don't play the Arc game but the ones who do use app because it's extremely faster and the fp's essentially get loaded on all at one time.

DeletedUser31592

I mostly play on a tablet and when I sometimes need to use the browser version for one of the features mobile doesn’t have, I wonder how you all can stand it, it’s so laggy and washed-out looking. I guess it’s just what you’re used to.

I played mobile-only for years. A few months ago, I started using the browser version more. Now? I hate the mobile version, lol

DeletedUser30312

The app is also better for donating multiple types of goods to the guild treasury. Wh

DeletedUser32348

332vt5t.jpg

like mine @eliza1983

DeletedUser31308

That's an interesting perspective. I feel the same in reverse. The app version feels like a toy to me. The fact that you can't hover over anything makes it way too prone to being "clicked" in the wrong spot... I much prefer the 27" screen to be able to see my entire town and operate "surgically" with my mouse. I know different people like the different versions for different reasons. I find that the user interface is just too small and inconsistent for me and I don't like the look at all. To each his/her own.
I feel this same way. Too many recurring quests messed up by a misclick on mobile that would never happen on PC.

DeletedUser26965

If you are not in a guild will you still get guild related and GE tasks?

DeletedUser25166

22 8-hour productions
And so it goes, Forge of Blacksmiths. What a stupid game geared toward farmers
Bring back Treasure Hunt and get rid of this crap, Tavern and Incidents

DeletedUser25166

Best one yet today- 83 5 minute productions. Eh, screw life just sit there and wait for production to complete.
Stupid INNO. Not one fight related in last 6, but 83 productions.

DeletedUser25166

Best one yet today- 83 5 minute productions. Eh, screw life just sit there and wait for production to complete.
Stupid INNO. Not one fight related in last 6, but 83 productions.
Don’t worry Stallion, today you got 33 4 hour productions

Ta 152H

Don’t worry Stallion, today you got 33 4 hour productions
I know, they make supply buildings unnecessary for supplies, then make you finish all these idiotic productions. I only have blacksmiths as supply buildings in my town now, and only for this nonsense.

Freshmeboy

Just goes to show the DCs play to your weaknesses...I get battles all the time and struggle to complete them during the day....

DeletedUser26965

Just goes to show the DCs play to your weaknesses...I get battles all the time and struggle to complete them during the day....
On alt cities I got no problem with the battles, supplies tasks, or any other tasks except the Tavern related ones, those are the only ones I'll fail on alt cities. I can see though on a main city how the supplies ones can become an issue but since the inception of DC on beta the number one common complaint are the supplies tasks and they haven't changed them so I don't think yet another supplies complaint will ever do anything.