[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

Discussion in 'Guides' started by HQS cant join forum, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

Did you decide that the fp generation was more important than happiness?

2. Ozyman Tremble Weaklings

Ozyman Tremble Weaklings Well-Known Member

If you don't mind pissing a few people off, go guild hopping after you're done with GE and go on a sniping frenzy. You should be able to build up a good stock pretty quickly. Without an Arc I made about 600 fp's in a week doing that.

3. ThruTHEhead

ThruTHEhead Active Member

@amiar This is the exact answer I would give. Hopping = easily 200 FPs in a day from sniping.

Also, I went CF first. I have not and will not do any more swap groups since level 80 Arc, it makes no sense. Instead, I've made friends out of other top players, and we've coordinated the GBs we'd like to raise. There were many others that saw CF as the second most OP GB behind Arc (rightfully so), so we all raised them around the same time using 190% threads. Self leveling until a spot is lockable at 190, then posting it to the thread. By maintaining enough inventory to take lots of spots of others posting, I've gotten many CF prints, Cape prints, Traz, IT, etc.

4. ThruTHEhead

Yes. Happiness = more UBQs and more collect coins quests. I can still, with the 50% happy reduction, quest as much as I have time for and still gain coin/supply. I'm working on getting out of the red though so my battle points won't be cut in half.

Edit: In truth, it's the incredible cheapness of IT that caused it to be raised so fast. That sweetspot was like a dream, I couldn't stop once I started.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  5. amiar

amiar Active Member

I never thought of that! I actually just spent about 2.5k FP sniping probably like 500 FP in profit just now from my friends list. I don't think I quite have the bankroll to guildhop just yet. Down to like 1k FP and I bet some of these snipes wont flip for a couple days.

@True: That's what I was planning on doing. I just need to find some people who also want to level CF so we can get prints off of each other. I might do Cape in the meantime since I have about 40 sets of the BPs.

6. HQS cant join forum

HQS cant join forum Active Member

7. ThruTHEhead

No, my bank is actually dwindling a bit now. I haven't hopped in 4 or more weeks at this point, just haven't had the time. I've been really slacking on the sniping game.

8. ForGotten3

ForGotten3 Active Member

So you camped in LMA to get your arc to level 80+ for a little over half a year?

9. ThruTHEhead

I camped in HMA. When my Arc was around level 75, I decided to move to LMA to start collecting those goods from my CF. I knew my next goal after hitting level 80 Arc was going to be the tech rush, which would be predominantly held back by goods, not FPs. Thus the sooner I started collected the next Age's goods I'd need, the sooner I'd hit CE.

10. Sadarta

Sadarta Member

I wish I could follow this layout, but I already have 7 tiles across. I tried to upload a picture of mine as well, but this site is giving me errors when trying to upload more than one pic. It also apparently hates IMGUR links.

Any suggestions to make the most of it?

The show layout is the one recommended here, but where would you put the houses and if you had more SOKs?

Also is that for HMA or a later era?

Right now my layout is similar to @ThruTHEhead ’s, but I can see how space will be hard not to waste on that extra row on the side next to the GB’s. I’d guess I could let that area be a little inefficient for awhile and then eventually put a COA up there as that’s the only one that would fit that has any length and then not too many squares would be wasted on the roads.

Thanks.

Attached Files: