• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easter Event Feedback

DeletedUser10789

I do not post often but I have to express how much disappointment this Easter event is!

I have to ask from INNO why I am neglected – is that because I am playing this for 2 years? INNO, do you care for their veteran players at all? VERY DISAPPOINTING!!

To give you a very short answer Szamoca, NO, "the game" and INNO Games does not care about their veteran players at all. They feel like they are players who hit the 2 year game threshold and they are bound to quit anyway. Why would a game and their Developers make a statement about an upcoming event that a "New Very Powerful Building" will be in the event.?

Short answer, there were several alternatives to this weak building. 1. Change it to Diamonds (1, 2, 5 etc.) whatever they chose. If they did that, sure not everyone would love it, but people would want to have one. Who wants a building that wastes a 3x3 space and gives a reward every two days, NO ONE. Ok, maybe some lazy anti-social part time players, WHOM GUESS WHAT, will NOT spend money on the game anyway. Dumb dumb dumb.

Also, I am not sure if there was anyone else besides myself, but I did say in the Beta Forums that the Color Guard should be changed and make it age dependent and allow the Color Guard to act like a Rogue and have the same Attack/defense as either the lowest or the highest fighting troop brought into battle. So, this Color Guard would not just be for lower levels (IA, EMA, HMA) it would be for everyone and everyone would want one.

But, "the game" and the developers probably do not understand the actual game and what higher levels want. If this trend continues and we keep on getting FAILED developers one after another, oh boy, there is a lack of talent in foresight and talent in creativity. How hard is it to use your brain anymore and think things out. Maybe "the game" thinks they can take more money from the lower levels or the new players, then the higher level players. That still DOES NOT MEAN, they cannot make both of the items I spoke of above into items EVERYONE would want and COULD USE. There is NO excuse for failure when someone warns you that you will fail. Well, "the game" was told with over 54 pages of negative feedback on the Beta Server and now they put it out anyway.? Are they that arrogant to believe we would all be so dumb and NOT see right thru what they are doing.

EPIC FAIL.....

Thank you Jaelis for the proposal, good job. I hate to say I have a feeling it will fall on deaf ears, though.

Steve - LordStevie

lemonwedgie

Its funny - last year everyone bitched about the fact that Aid/egg hiding did not work and you had people tearing down their 1x1s and constantly saying "I can't wait for this event to be over so I get polished properly again!" and so Inno changed how it worked and now everyone is bitching saying they want to hide eggs and not being polished for a few weeks wasn't a big deal they could get over it ... well, ya couldn't get over it last year. Just saying.

I have been here (almost) 4yrs ... Easter was my favourite event. I didn't complain about the Aid/Egging last year ... it was what it was. It made that event different from all others ... now its just meh. The End.

lemur

My first reaction for the developers is a big thank you.

Thank you for changing the Easter Event so that it no longer causes chaos with the motivating/polishing aspect of the game. Thank you for eliminating the egg stash that acted like the Forge Point stash (growing by one each hour) but held only 6 eggs. That required players to be on-line for an insane amount of time (logging in 5 times a day) if we wanted to maximize our opportunity for free prizes.

My only negative comment at this point is that the huge blue arrow is annoying. But you already heard that. :)

DeletedUser14171

Well, "the game" was told with over 54 pages of negative feedback on the Beta Server and now they put it out anyway.? Are they that arrogant to believe we would all be so dumb and NOT see right thru what they are doing.

EPIC FAIL.....

Thank you Jaelis for the proposal, good job. I hate to say I have a feeling it will fall on deaf ears, though.

Steve - LordStevie

6 pages of mostly negative feedback on day one. About what it was on beta. Should say something about what they have done to this, according to Inno, "least popular" event.

My first easter event was a little confusing BUT it got me more into the game by collecting friends and swapping eggs. That event is what hooked me. This revamp has left a rotten egg smell in my FOE cities.

DeletedUser10415

Its funny - last year everyone bitched about the fact that Aid/egg hiding did not work and you had people tearing down their 1x1s and constantly saying "I can't wait for this event to be over so I get polished properly again!" and so Inno changed how it worked and now everyone is bitching saying they want to hide eggs and not being polished for a few weeks wasn't a big deal they could get over it ... well, ya couldn't get over it last year. Just saying.

Well, trust in Inno to ignore the obvious solution to that problem, which would have been to render all 1x1 deco unpolishable, and prevent eggs from being hideable on cultural buildings. The only way to interact with 1x1 deco would be to hide an egg in it. But can't you see they're just using this as a smokescreen?

lemonwedgie

Well, trust in Inno to ignore the obvious solution to that problem, which would have been to render all 1x1 deco unpolishable, and prevent eggs from being hideable on cultural buildings. The only way to interact with 1x1 deco would be to hide an egg in it. But can't you see they're just using this as a smokescreen?

Oooh very good! I hadn't even thought about it because tbh, I just didn't get my knickers in a twist last year over it but that is perfect. Tell Inno, fingers crossed they listen ;)

DeletedUser10415

Oooh very good! I hadn't even thought about it because tbh, I just didn't get my knickers in a twist last year over it but that is perfect. Tell Inno, fingers crossed they listen ;)

I didn't get my knickers in a twist over it either, because I wasn't depending on polishing for happiness. Too, I threw a bunch of obelisks into my city for eggs, which hardly ever got polished. As for your fingers, you'd better uncross them unless you want them to be permanently stuck that way. This solution to the problem 1x1 decorations + aid was presented to them long ago, like a day after aid came out. :p

DeletedUser13942

Prediction 5 min before the prize change for day 2: Gonna be something awesome that everyone wants, and after fulfilling all quests eggs and collections for the day we will be just a little short of a gold chest $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edit: (after the new event prize switched) Refreshed and badabibg-badaboom Shrine of Knowledge, arguably the most popular item in the game, and 1st quest pays 6 eggs. How did I know. Simple I know greedy when i see it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25251

What the Developers have done to the Easter Event is absolutely TERRIBLE. Until now (and this is my 4th Easter Event) it has always been the highlight of the year. Now, however, its just another of the utterly boring quest based ones that we have had 4 of since Christmas. What they have achieved by changing it the way they have is just an EPIC FAIL of MONSTROUS proportions and they would be well advised to change it back next year to the way it was before they messed with it.

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT !!!!!

DeletedUser13360

I got lucky and won additional eggs when opening a couple of chests, but compared to the number of eggs received daily in previous years from hiding actions, this is FAR fewer that previously.

DeletedUser3556

Very happy with this years Easter event so far. It was a nuisance to have to log into the game in years past at all hours of the day n night to make sure to get the most daily eggs to hide in peoples towns. Trying to keep track of who gave you eggs and who you owe was tedious and removing the whole hide feature will make this year my most well rested Easter event yet.

DeletedUser10789

Very happy with this years Easter event so far. It was a nuisance to have to log into the game in years past at all hours of the day n night to make sure to get the most daily eggs to hide in peoples towns. Trying to keep track of who gave you eggs and who you owe was tedious and removing the whole hide feature will make this year my most well rested Easter event yet.

Was it that hard to look at your history and see you got you an egg.? Come on, are you saying you don't do that now if someone M/P's you.? If you deny that, then I will call you out on that, as most do just that. There is always a little message you can have on your city, you know right.? Like I had up until like 6 months ago, lol, egg me and I will egg you back. Simple and easy, but there are always some whom prefer to have an anti-social and boring event.

allupinya

Disappointed in the amount of eggs one can gather versus past events. 2 days so far, and I haven't broke 100 eggs yet, which means no Golden Chest or reasonable chance of winning the Daily Special prize. So, by the time I have enough eggs for a Golden Chest, we will already be on day 3 of the event, and I will have missed out on 2 of the Daily Special prizes for certain. Also, would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remove the single unattached troops from these events! Spending 70 eggs (which it now apparently takes two full days to earn) on a Silver Chest, and "winning" an unattached rogue or other troop is just insulting.

DeletedUser10415

Community organizing can be a powerful thing. Here on the forum we are few, compared to the vast quantity of players who've never visited the forum. We're just voices in the wilderness. Our proposals are ignored, and our feedback mostly is too. Go into the game though, and talk to your friends and guildmates. I have. Now I can't say what you might talk to them about, fellow dissatisfied FoE players, but if you think about what we want, but which Inno has denied us, and if you think about what Inno wants, and if you think about reciprocity...I have every confidence you'll figure out what to talk about. ;)

DeletedUser

This event blows. I liked, no, LOVED, last year's easter event, where we could hide eggs in decorations. This year is just the same boring quests we get every event.

I'm sure others have posted similarly; I wanted my voice heard. This game is going downhill for me...not sure how much longer I'll be playing.

DeletedUser8152

This event blows. I liked, no, LOVED, last year's easter event, where we could hide eggs in decorations. This year is just the same boring quests we get every event.

I'm sure others have posted similarly; I wanted my voice heard. This game is going downhill for me...not sure how much longer I'll be playing.
I'll move this the the Easter event feedback thread.

DeletedUser18851

blnkarro.gif
blnkarro.gif
blnkarro.gif

Nuff said