• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Xenosaur

It uses the GB-icon that provides the same amount to attack and defense (of defending army):

View attachment 20377

(All of the GE5 rewards use this style of boost icon that combines into 1 row of equal boost to both for whichever army)
Thanks @xivarmy

Apologies - It's so small as placed in mobile in my city - it looks only like a sword when I looked! When checking it in the Town hall BOOST overview however, you're spot on correct.

Very good news indeed.

CDmark

So, I had some time in GE5 to look at portraits closer and here is what I think is happening.

Hypothesis: Each encounter with the 10% chance only has 2 distinct portraits and I believe the same for everyone. I made a chart and I checked with a guildmate, we did have the same one for the same encounter...here is the chart, it is incomplete since I already have portraits.

EncounterP1P2
E5 - 5 frag FS chainNahuatl
E6 - 15 frag Div RitPatlee
E7 - 5 frag FSNochtli
E9 - 5 frag FS chainOhtli
E10 - 10 frag Div Sky
E11 - 15 frag FSHuitzlinNecahual
E13 - 15 frag FS chainChimalliTonatiuh
E14 - 15 frag Div SkyQuetzpalleaCitlalee
E15 - 25 frag FSQuetzalliCoatl

So, with 9 spots and 19 total, seems to fit that each encounter will have 2 distinct (needs to be proven). Then looking at what you lose for fragments
Divine Skywatch (120 total) -50 frag, so lose 2 weeks (2x -10, 2x -15)
Divine Ritual flame (100 total) -30 frag, still 2 weeks (2x -15)
FS chain (100 total) -50 frag, lose 2 weeks ( 2x -5, 2x -5, 2x -15)
FS (200 total) -90 frag, lose 2 weeks (2x -5, 2x -15, 2x -25)

Basically, we lose 2 weeks because of fragments. So, can others check when they have the portrait to win (using this term loosely, I consider it losing). If it is an empty spot, just write Exx and the name. I am using Encounters 1 to 16 just because it has become a habit for me.

Last edited:

Cyrus the Adequate

Well, they're certainly not worth the effort if they just sit in your inventory. Why aren't you building them? I think it's kinda hard to argue that something with that much value isn't worth the space if you have it ready to place. Plus, if you're completing GE5 indefinitely, even if it's 'just for the guild', it still means you're just going to keep accumulating them for no reason. Not using them at all is the real waste.

As for me, still trying to work down my potion usage week to week to reach something that doesn't require them anymore. I auto battled my way up to the last 3 without any temporary bonuses, aside from a Jaguar Temple on encounter #77. Here's the final encounter with 2x Great Warrior Temples and +700% defense from potions (Kraken and Virgo were also used):
I think the toughest benchmark to reach will be not needing Virgo, but I don't think I'll shoot for that. I've got Virgo, so it's nice to have something where it actually makes a difference. Even something like a Phantom Tower doesn't have the same impact as wiping out four units immediately!
What level is your Virgo? I have AO & Kraken, still can't fight through the last 3 in GE5.

Ebeondi Asi

Virgo peaks very early. Level 45 gain the fifth shot. After level 45 the added percentage goes up very slowly

qaccy

What level is your Virgo? I have AO & Kraken, still can't fight through the last 3 in GE5.
Have it at 31 at the moment, good enough for (up to) 4 activations. Don't have enough to level it up to the 5th chance since it's not too often that someone's leveling one up. But I make it to the end quickly enough that I'm able to collect two or three times if necessary for the activations!

Angel.

Thanks @xivarmy

Apologies - It's so small as placed in mobile in my city - it looks only like a sword when I looked! When checking it in the Town hall BOOST overview however, you're spot on correct.

Very good news indeed.
i thought it was off also till i relized it gives attack boost also

Ebeondi Asi

Can somebody confirm that AO, Kra, and VP military bonuses apply to GE5?
Yes i can guarantee Arctic Orangery Kraken and Virgo Projext work in GE. All GE** including GE 5. I have used them and seen them working each one individually and together (along with Keen Eye if you are in a Space age)

**GE 1 and GE 2 have some non same Era troops where if you want Arctic Orangery to work you need to also use that Era troops.

Xenosaur

Yes @MKPapa , short answer: all 3 of those you listed do.

AO is an always-on building concept (like the Zeus), for infinite number of battles. Only turns on to use when same era/age warriors are in a battle. You can have a mixed age/era army (hint - lots of power in this idea..) but the AO will only act if one of your warriors is attacking the same era defensively.

Kraken works great, too, but has limited daily charges (which you control by how high you level it up...). Don't discount the benefit a first wave which becomes an 8 on 7 battle matchup to help you better survive (less injuries...) in a 2-wave battle, and have your troops stronger for WAVE 2 (which stays as 8 on 8), by working less in wave 1.

Angel.

Yes i can guarantee Arctic Orangery Kraken and Virgo Projext work in GE. All GE** including GE 5. I have used them and seen them working each one individually and together (along with Keen Eye if you are in a Space age)

**GE 1 and GE 2 have some non same Era troops where if you want Arctic Orangery to work you need to also use that Era troops.
i do belive they work in ge5 also will pay more attention next time

qaccy

Considering I've left multiple posts in this thread confirming that all three of those GBs work, I'm pretty surprised by how none of the above players were able to do much more than speculate about it.

Angel.

Considering I've left multiple posts in this thread confirming that all three of those GBs work, I'm pretty surprised by how none of the above players were able to do much more than speculate about it.
sorry i auto battle so did not really know

Angel.

won some frags for face of ancient guess what got a relic that gave me a whole one .
an you cant find your ge winnings easy any more need to know what level of ge it was you won so you can type 1 ,2 or 3 or was it 4

qaccy

won some frags for face of ancient guess what got a relic that gave me a whole one .
an you cant find your ge winnings easy any more need to know what level of ge it was you won so you can type 1 ,2 or 3 or was it 4
You know, ever since this GE update, I've felt that the ToR's rewards should have been adjusted as well. It'll probably never happen, since it tends to ignite a firestorm whenever a GB receives changes and it'd probably be an unreasonable amount of work compared to the current design. But it'd make more sense to me if relics from level 2 gave better rewards than relics from level 1, and so on with each successive level.

Angel.

You know, ever since this GE update, I've felt that the ToR's rewards should have been adjusted as well. It'll probably never happen, since it tends to ignite a firestorm whenever a GB receives changes and it'd probably be an unreasonable amount of work compared to the current design. But it'd make more sense to me if relics from level 2 gave better rewards than relics from level 1, and so on with each successive level.
the dang frags need to go to many of them