• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FMT] Frequently Mentioned Topics - Links

DeletedUser26965

This is a post to link to Frequently Mentioned Topics[FMT], like an FAQ[Frequently Asked Question] but for topics that frequently get brought up instead. These are the links to my posts for that.

Racing vs. Camping - Through the Ages (Tech/Research Tree)

The Great Treasury Goods/GvG/GB Debate

Event Quests and Feeling Forced to Advance

More Expansions?

"Lag" and Things You Can Do About It

Fair Trade

The Great "Fair" Trade Debate

Goods Trading: "Fair Trade" "Unfair Trade" Profit Trade" "Pity Trade" "FP/Goods Trade"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31392

Is there any way this can be pinned to the top to help it not get burried under everything that gets posted on a daily/weekly basis? Some very important and common topics discussed in an informative way.

DeletedUser26120

If we did that, we'd have to pin every 'useful' thread that people could think of to create.

Sorry but you'll have to link to it, put it in your signature, etc.

DeletedUser31392

The only reason I had suggested it is because it links to other threads for topics that have been discussed over and over.

I feel it would help diminish some of the clutter and repeat threads/topics that are discussed repeatedly.

Having this pinned at the top would offer a better chance of others reading up on these topics before posting additional questions and threads or discussions. Thereby removing some of the burden on Moderators needing to clean up the clutter by moving posts around and combining various topics together.

Just a suggestion but understandable if not considered :)

Lucifer1904

Only threads made by staff are considered for being pinned. They also need to be agreed on to be pinned by the team.