• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge of Empires Turns 8 - Feedback

The Lady Redneck

Can anyone remember when GvG was first launched?. Before that there was only PvP . This noob thought she was doing really well playing this new game where all the other guys seemed to be old time war gamers. Was just getting into it when they went and launched GvG. MAN!!! that turned things on its head for me. LOL.

Anyway Congratulations INNOGAMES for 8 years of FoE

DeletedUser43144

How about making the reward percentages more accurate. No matter what it is it's always the worst one...

DeletedUser27761

Thanks Inno! 500% coin boost will buy some forge points.

I think 500% boost for 24 hours on all collections of coins, supplies, goods, and medals, from whatever source (of course, not trading goods in the market), would not have been too generous. I think it would have been a suitable reward for active players.

Hudolf

On April 18th, Forge of Empires turns 8! We have a special gift for you, read all about it here ! Please leave your feedback below!
I like others logged in to an account that is completely useless for this promotion. I had no idea that 10:30 Cest was 3am where I live. I wish it would have let me back out and log into the world I could have used the bonuses. Oh, well. Nice try.

WinnerGR

We have been given the rewards!!!!!

I am not really gonna be online for the rest of today though so pretty useless for me though thank you.

DeletedUser34781

That's a nice idea, and thanks for that for sure.
However I agree with those who said it could have been given in all our worlds. What would have it cost all in all ? Especially since you encourage us to have several worlds too ;)

Happy Birthday !!!

ronman

oh I thought you would have been able to pick the city or world you applied it to. I just logged in and kabamm that's the city its in

DeletedUser43034

On April 18th, Forge of Empires turns 8! We have a special gift for you, read all about it here ! Please leave your feedback below!
So how do you get it ????? I open up FOE the gift appeared in the city I didn't want to use it in, so "X" out the window panel logged into the city I wanted to use it in and no pop-up !!! What gives ??

WinnerGR

So how do you get it ????? I open up FOE the gift appeared in the city I didn't want to use it in, so "X" out the window panel logged into the city I wanted to use it in and no pop-up !!! What gives ??
Tough luck , you should have read the announcement better.

UP ONLINE

Dear support: "I was logged in to the wrong city when I got my reward!"
u could have hit the x to close it UPDATE DOES THE SAME THING AS ACTIVATE NOT TO SMART MAKERS NO TESTING TO CHECK IT OUT!!!
but yes they should have Said....... IS THIS THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE THE BLUFF'S (YES) OR (NO) BUTTON

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

25% is peanuts. It hardly makes a difference.

Not that rare and everybody would be happy with a SoK upgrade kit.

Not to look a gifted horse in the mouth, but previous gifts have been better, especially when you look at the moment they were given. When it comes to event buildings, they go bigger and better. Gifts get worse. It's like black friday. They might as well skip it.
LOL my troops dies just as fast no real change