• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ben Trovato

This has been my town for a good 200 days with the occasional expansion. Will I discover freaking anything by staying in the Bronze Age and doing no quests until the FE map? I doubt it, but having 79 chalets is funny to me.
At level 50, Tower of Babel gives the same population as 79 chalets, in the same space as 4 of them. Even Iron Age campers use ToB. So why not ToB and Oracle instead of chalets and monuments, with the space going to event buildings?

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

So anyone already conquered provinces of the Oceanic Map before the Story Line got there? Will those quests be skipped or just be auto-completed?
Good question! We will probably find out soon since I am in CE and about half done with the AF map (Fighting my way through) and am locked at the following quest:

Screenshot 2022-07-03 073445.png

You haven't been following my story at all, have you?

I need money, not people.
I have several worlds where I'm a Bronze Age camper. Indeed, the lack of coins becomes a problem after a while. But I found event buildings usually give a much higher coin reward than the regular housing. The fp you can put in Zeus or Babel, or even in a Virgo Project.

FluffyPhoenix

I have several worlds where I'm a Bronze Age camper. Indeed, the lack of coins becomes a problem after a while. But I found event buildings usually give a much higher coin reward than the regular housing. The fp you can put in Zeus or Babel, or even in a Virgo Project.
You haven't been following my posts. I have researched the bare minimum for chalets. I don't have access to events or even friends. CF was a big enough pain to get ahold of with only manual aiding, let alone bothering trying for VP. And leveling things with only 26 FPs per day is painfully slow.

KingJMobile

You haven't been following my posts. I have researched the bare minimum for chalets. I don't have access to events or even friends. CF was a big enough pain to get ahold of with only manual aiding, let alone bothering trying for VP. And leveling things with only 26 FPs per day is painfully slow.
In any case, camping in BA is not a good idea. For obvious reasons. But good luck with the grind. You won’t discover anything in BA btw.

DreadfulCadillac

In any case, camping in BA is not a good idea. For obvious reasons. But good luck with the grind. You won’t discover anything in BA btw.

I just read your signature... "
  • A British Dude in an American Server."
Sounds communist to me bro... a traitor on fourth of july.... :troll:

travelbydadd

Just curious but for the first time in PvP Arena I encountered someone in FE with VF troops. Specifically they had one Ronin Bot and one Rocket Troop. I am in CE and was only aware of getting OF troops (which I have) as the highest advanced era troops. Anyone have a guide on how to get VF troops while in FE as I would like to level up eras but still maintain my advantage of having advanced era troops.

UBERhelp1

Just curious but for the first time in PvP Arena I encountered someone in FE with VF troops. Specifically they had one Ronin Bot and one Rocket Troop. I am in CE and was only aware of getting OF troops (which I have) as the highest advanced era troops. Anyone have a guide on how to get VF troops while in FE as I would like to level up eras but still maintain my advantage of having advanced era troops.
Check their city, if you ever see their name again. It's possible that they aged recently into VF, as sometimes it takes a while for the PvP Arena to update the age of the player (I'm not sure why). As of right now, it's impossible to get VF troops in an age lower than VF by any means that I know of; even if you got the questline, it would be impossible to progress due to the tech requirements. If, by some miracle, they are in FE with the VF troops, then please reach out to them!

UBERhelp1

Higher Age Units Guide v2.1

This update is just some small things for the guide, but a big step forward for me, as such the v2.1 name. As of writing this on July 7, the Higher Age Units Guide has over 330,000 views. That's insane. Literally insane. I never would have thought that I'd be writing a number like that only two years after the first version of this guide. I've decided to use this milestone to finally launch an official YouTube channel. I'll be posting Higher Age Units content, as well as more FoE content. For now, you can watch the premiere of my first video, focused on EMA units, dropping Monday the 11th at 4pm EST (also server time). If you want to set a reminder to watch the premiere, you can find the video down below!

I hope that this first video is the start of something awesome, and I hope all of you will be there on the ride. I couldn't have made it this far without you, and I won't be able to succeed without your help. If you have any comments or suggestions for videos, ways to improve, or what you'd like to see next, please share!

Once again, thank you all for your support over the past 3.5 years that I've been on this forum and writing guides.
-UBER​

v2.1 Changelog
  • Updated Part 6! Now: The Video Guide
  • Added first video (EMA Units)
  • Added first fully-custom story flow chart (InA)
  • Added AF Combination Route map screenshot
  • Fixed AF province names
  • Some minor fixes
Just for clarification, Part 6 is now going to be where I link all my Higher Age Units Guide related videos, for an easy to access spot. It's been a long time coming!

KingJMobile

Higher Age Units Guide v2.1

This update is just some small things for the guide, but a big step forward for me, as such the v2.1 name. As of writing this on July 7, the Higher Age Units Guide has over 330,000 views. That's insane. Literally insane. I never would have thought that I'd be writing a number like that only two years after the first version of this guide. I've decided to use this milestone to finally launch an official YouTube channel. I'll be posting Higher Age Units content, as well as more FoE content. For now, you can watch the premiere of my first video, focused on EMA units, dropping Monday the 11th at 4pm EST (also server time). If you want to set a reminder to watch the premiere, you can find the video down below!

I hope that this first video is the start of something awesome, and I hope all of you will be there on the ride. I couldn't have made it this far without you, and I won't be able to succeed without your help. If you have any comments or suggestions for videos, ways to improve, or what you'd like to see next, please share!

Once again, thank you all for your support over the past 3.5 years that I've been on this forum and writing guides.
-UBER​

v2.1 Changelog
  • Updated Part 6! Now: The Video Guide
  • Added first video (EMA Units)
  • Added first fully-custom story flow chart (InA)
  • Added AF Combination Route map screenshot
  • Fixed AF province names
  • Some minor fixes
Just for clarification, Part 6 is now going to be where I link all my Higher Age Units Guide related videos, for an easy to access spot. It's been a long time coming!
Wow, Part 6 was a pleasant surprise. I was maybe expecting pushing the CMap further or how to use the units or maybe even higher higher-era units.

I will definitely check out the video once it’s premiered. For some reason, I can’t watch it.

UBERhelp1

Wow, Part 6 was a pleasant surprise. I was maybe expecting pushing the CMap further or how to use the units or maybe even higher higher-era units.

I will definitely check out the video once it’s premiered. For some reason, I can’t watch it.
Yeah, it just means that it unlocks tomorrow at 4. It felt better to have it premiere than just release it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Katowiczanin

How much of an attack bonus you need to be able to easily fight through Progressive Era units without taking too much damage to Hover Tanks and Turturrets? I am nearing the end of Arctic Future and I will have to age up to receive units from Oceanic Future. My Attack/Defense bonus is 444/378 Is it worth it to age up to PE? At the moment I am able to one-shoot most of InA units but I am afraid it might get harder in PE.

UBERhelp1

How much of an attack bonus you need to be able to easily fight through Progressive Era units without taking too much damage to Hover Tanks and Turturrets? I am nearing the end of Arctic Future and I will have to age up to receive units from Oceanic Future. My Attack/Defense bonus is 444/378 Is it worth it to age up to PE? At the moment I am able to one-shoot most of InA units but I am afraid it might get harder in PE.
For the most part you should still be fine. It might actually be slightly easier, because there's no units in PE that have blast (InA Howitzers do)

UBERhelp1

On the other hand, I almost always miss a video that's set to premier because by the time it does, it's now buried under days of other videos. I've watched...one video as a live premier and missed every other one.
In all honesty though, it was either that or it would have been released at the same time anyways.