• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Impossible Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Christian

A: Because English is by far the most complicated language in the world.
Q: Why do some people make me feel like it is illegal to use proper grammar by always using such horrible grammar?

Captain Christian

A: It grows, because his nose wasn't going to grow, thus he lied. But when he lied, THAN his nose started growing.
Q: What is my favorite food?

barra370804

Credit usually goes to Jesse Williams, a dairy farmer from Rome, New York, who in 1851 started making cheese in an assembly-line fashion using the milk from neighboring farms. (yes I googled that)

What is the only thing that no one can resist?

DreadfulCadillac

Credit usually goes to Jesse Williams, a dairy farmer from Rome, New York, who in 1851 started making cheese in an assembly-line fashion using the milk from neighboring farms. (yes I googled that)

What is the only thing that no one can resist?
A: Love, Hunger, Or thirst.
Q:Why does nightcore music usually sound better then the original?

DeletedUser28756

The sock is wearing you.

Do people play FOE or is it the other way round?

Godly Luke

Why is our sun not deciding to eat us?
Simple, it's not big enough. Give or take another four billion years, that will change, the Sun will slowly become a red giant and there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop that. Space is so cool!

Lancer

A: Yes
Q: If Stephen Longshanks, plinker, or Lancer edits their own post, will it say "Last Edited at [Time of day here]" or "last edited by a moderator at [Time of day here]"?
(I skipped the other posts because they did not answer the questions, and therefore deserve no answers.)
This is a quite interesting rebuttal, and I know from my view, it shows me "last edited". That being without the mention of a moderator, however, it may show different to the public. So after I post this reply I'm going to edit it 5 minutes later by adding to it..

Edit: I can also choose to edit a post silently and it won't show a "last edited" note if I wanted.

Captain Christian

This is a quite interesting rebuttal, and I know from my view, it shows me "last edited". That being without the mention of a moderator, however, it may show different to the public. So after I post this reply I'm going to edit it 5 minutes later by adding to it..

Edit: I can also choose to edit a post silently and it won't show a "last edited" note if I wanted.
It still doesn't show wheter it was just plain edited or edited by a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.