• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Day Event 2017 Feedback

DeletedUser26965

Is there a list of the quests somewhere , I can't find one.
  1. Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points - Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  2. Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  3. Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  4. Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  5. Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  6. Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  7. Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  8. Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  9. Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  10. Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  11. Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  12. Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward 20x20 Building Provides 30 Happiness & 50 Coins a day

DeletedUser28642

3 events in a row is too much! I want to play my game not be directed on how to play by event upon event. And this one isn't event worth the effort. I'm out.

DeletedUser26965

3 events in a row is too much! I want to play my game not be directed on how to play by event upon event. And this one isn't event worth the effort. I'm out.
Yeah, actual game content between players would be nice instead of more events. A new type of PvP and GvG would be nice.

DeletedUser28083

I'll probably won't finish. I'll do a few but I don't want to do the scout or acquire a province as I'm getting to far out in the map compared to my city Age. So many events so close together that push me further thru the map faster then I am advancing thru the tech trees to a new Age is a problem for me.

The final reward is ok. However I don't need a happiness building and the % coin and ranking isn't a big deal to me, so I'll pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27193

A new event that I will probably skip. I don't see the need for every event making us tech up, or scout provinces. Seems to me that there should be some fresh ideas tossed into the pool of ideas. Very disappointed with the rewards for this event. I am not looking for more happiness buildings, or coin producers. I must admit, the last couple of events had some good rewards at the end. I guess I can't expect every event to be a winner. What is with the late announcement for this event. It would seem that even with some issues, there could have been some sort of announcement given...

DeletedUser25166

Hard to work on city when you have event after event. I will go to scout and stop.
I understand they are optional, but enough with back to back. Takes away from good events when you water them down

DeletedUser

The thing I find most annoying about the plethora of events is the pop-ups you have to click out of every time you visit your city. As if we wouldn't know there was an event going on without a huge graphic staring us in the face. And don't get me started about the floating blue arrows.

DeletedUser24787

The thing I find most annoying about the plethora of events is the pop-ups you have to click out of every time you visit your city. As if we wouldn't know there was an event going on without a huge graphic staring us in the face. And don't get me started about the floating blue arrows.
1o0154.jpg
another event to keep the masses entertained at least we do have a activity to decline rather than none and ask when is the next one

bomber9530

My question is this. I have a maypole from last year. It's industrial age. Now I just got one for contemporary. If I use the maypole upgrade on the industrial aged one will it upgrade it to contemporary or stay industrial?

DeletedUser

My question is this. I have a maypole from last year. It's industrial age. Now I just got one for contemporary. If I use the maypole upgrade on the industrial aged one will it upgrade it to contemporary or stay industrial?
According to what I read, it will upgrade to the new age.

DeletedUser26965

They are getting bad with this, that damn tree event ugh, like I need a massive flower pop up every time I collect a tree, just add the damn things to my inventory like medals, quit trying to impress with flashy sparkly do-dads for every collection of every item ever! :mad: and like I need to see every tavern I sit in:eek: completely game stopping notifications for achievements:confused: Can I play the game and stop X'ing out crap!:rolleyes: Now excuse me while I go click 10,000 times to aid people:( Wait before I do that I have to confirm that I want to cancel this recurring questo_O damn, my left click button broke, well no GvG tonight, bah, just lag anyway;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16163

There are just too many events per year. They force a player to tech up or acquire provinces before they are ready for it. Example: forces them to do a lot of trading up of their goods. Also, the rewards for some of these events aren't worth it. It appears like even in the good events; they are temping you to spend diamonds. I think I will "pass" on the May Day Event and just continue to play at my own pace.

DeletedUser26965

There are just too many events per year. They force a player to tech up or acquire provinces before they are ready for it. Example: forces them to do a lot of trading up of their goods. Also, the rewards for some of these events aren't worth it. It appears like even in the good events; they are temping you to spend diamonds. I think I will "pass" on the May Day Event and just continue to play at my own pace.
I don't think it's the amount of events per say but like you and everyone and their mother mentions it's that they are pushing map,tech&fp's too much and they are becoming too disruptive rather than a smooth part of the game itself[click].

DeletedUser28903

Yup--too many events. Nonstop.
This one, I don't want the main prizes--but I am doing the quests anyway for the random rewards. At the end of the first 12 quests, you get a renovation kit, which is a good prize.
I am focusing on the main game.

DeletedUser26154

• Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points - Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  • Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  • Scout a Province and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit
  • Research a Tech and Plunder 10 Neighbors, Spend 20 Forge Points- Reward Mass Motivation Kit

I love his quest line.
The only reason why I can do this event is because I went against my planned time table.
So now, instead of me camping that Mighty Fine Contemporary Era, I'll go to Future Era instead.
Get enough Tech Progression for my goods, then hold off on the rest as much as I can, for future events.
It should be called "Contempor-camper-ary Era".

camping.jpg

It's that nice of an Era to spend time in.

DeletedUser28903

After the Cherry Blossom Event, the bar has been set pretty high. The 5 year anniversary thing was quick and that was fine. Now though we are regressing back to the standard quests that really aren't quests anyway. I've always felt that the scouting and research a tech were intended to force players out of the recurring quest mode.

As already mentioned, the reward for this event is so trivial that it's not worth the effort anyway. I'll do what quests I can and stop when I get to quest #8; scouting.
Aha! So that's why they throw this crummy event at us! So we will appreciate the good ones!

DeletedUser20899

We are interested to hear your feedback for the May Day Event. Please place your comments and suggestions here.

Thank you!
Your Forge of Empires Team
WHY do you do so many events? FOR THE MONEY!!!!
The last even had an OPTION to scouting or taking a province. I CANNOT do those, because my progress is two ages ahead of my city age, so I have to beg, plead borrow and steal to get what I need.
STOP IT ALREADY!!!!
OR, give us OPTIONS to things. One of my guildies has to use up ALL of his FP packs just to research the technology!
WE NEED OPTIONS!!!
Also, this "Mayploe" reward which gives happiness IS NOT WORTH the cost of finishing this event!!! YOU FAILED AGAIN THIS TIME INNO!!