• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Day Event 2017 Feedback

DeletedUser26120

If anyone wants to complain about the rewards in this event, just watch InnoGames TV for may.

Next historical questline gives a 4x4 residential building that will give 2fp when motivated.

I love all the events, keep it coming!

DeletedUser26154

If anyone wants to complain about the rewards in this event, just watch InnoGames TV for may. Next historical questline gives a 4x4 residential building that will give 2fp when motivated. I love all the events, keep it coming!

I think the same people who heckle the events over and over inhale Helium.
To complain about one free gift after another doesn't make sense.
I see it costing some Diamonds to secure a Cherry Garden Set.
Considering what I spent [tiny bit of Diamonds] to what I got [load of good stuff].
It was a fair deal.

Soon we get a residential building [just about everyone uses those].
And it gives Forge Points [everybody uses those].
Sweet, Fantastic, Jolly-Good, Nice.
If you don't want to do the events, that's your choice.
There is nothing bad about having one event after another.

Think of the Events like an all-you-can-eat buffet open 24 hours.
You don't always have to eat from there.
But when you are hungry, there you go.

Think of the events like a table of food.
You eat from it when you're hungry.
When you're not hungry, don't eat from it.
Someone will put fresh food out soon enough.

So at the risk of sounding straight-forward and rude.
It's not polite to insult those who bring you free gift after free gift.
If you don't like the events, no point playing them.

But I can't understand, for the life of me,
Why someone would hurl insults at Inno for doing us these favors?

images (1).jpg

Something ain't right.

DeletedUser25427

With so many events and questlines now players need to decide which ones are worth doing. For me, I do not need another cultural building so I am only going to do the easy quests for the random rewards. Luckily for me, the second quest gave me a pile of diamonds :). One good thing with this event is that you win the building on the first quest, although it will sit in my inventory along with the Halloween buildings and other stuff from GE.

Apart from research and scouting, the deciding quest for me to determine if the prize is worthwhile is to acquire 2 sectors without fighting. Apart from the cost in goods, there is also the loss of PvP points to consider. I am in ME but in PME on the continent so each sector is worth 40-50k tower points which can be the difference between 1st and 2nd place and hundreds of medals.

cbalto1927

With so many events and questlines now players need to decide which ones are worth doing. For me, I do not need another cultural building so I am only going to do the easy quests for the random rewards. Luckily for me, the second quest gave me a pile of diamonds :). One good thing with this event is that you win the building on the first quest, although it will sit in my inventory along with the Halloween buildings and other stuff from GE.

Apart from research and scouting, the deciding quest for me to determine if the prize is worthwhile is to acquire 2 sectors without fighting. Apart from the cost in goods, there is also the loss of PvP points to consider. I am in ME but in PME on the continent so each sector is worth 40-50k tower points which can be the difference between 1st and 2nd place and hundreds of medals.

Agreed, First quest line has Revo Kit included the final prize, The second quest line only has maypole upgrade and Boost Crates. I would say First quest line is worth it but not the second.

DeletedUser

I think the same people who heckle the events over and over inhale Helium.
To complain about one free gift after another doesn't make sense.
I see it costing some Diamonds to secure a Cherry Garden Set.
Considering what I spent [tiny bit of Diamonds] to what I got [load of good stuff].
It was a fair deal.

Soon we get a residential building [just about everyone uses those].
And it gives Forge Points [everybody uses those].
Sweet, Fantastic, Jolly-Good, Nice.
If you don't want to do the events, that's your choice.
There is nothing bad about having one event after another.

Think of the Events like an all-you-can-eat buffet open 24 hours.
You don't always have to eat from there.
But when you are hungry, there you go.

Think of the events like a table of food.
You eat from it when you're hungry.
When you're not hungry, don't eat from it.
Someone will put fresh food out soon enough.

So at the risk of sounding straight-forward and rude.
It's not polite to insult those who bring you free gift after free gift.
If you don't like the events, no point playing them.

But I can't understand, for the life of me,
Why someone would hurl insults at Inno for doing us these favors?

View attachment 3973

Something ain't right.
upload_2017-4-29_9-36-24.jpeg

DeletedUser28077

I, too, am skipping this event because of the "Research a Tech".
The fact that the end prize is no big deal, helps.

I want to be the one playing the game - not the game to play me.
Not letting the game play you is completely at odds with INNO's business model.

DeletedUser29122

The rewards of the quests are not too exciting for me and feel disappointed with each "random" reward. How about letting the users choose what or at least what category they want rewards in - Coins, Supplies, Goods, buildings or units? And why is an expansion never a reward for a quest?

The Cherry Blossom event had really set the standards high ;) .. making this event feel like a .. meh-day event ! :rolleyes::):D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15539

I have a couple comments:
1) Researching two techs and scouting/acquiring two provinces is just about going to force me into the next tech age. Why is INNO so insistent on doing this?
2) The Maypoles provide you with happiness and a coin boost, and they take space (which there is never enough of). If I want happiness I'll level my Traz, and if I need coins I'll level my St. Mark's. So why do I need a Maypole? Has INNO considered providing awards that are actually of greater benefit than levelling what we already have?

DeletedUser26120

Maxed out GBs provide very little benefits on subsequent leveling.

For someone with a 60 st marks the maypole would give them a coin boost that's worth thousands of fps.

DeletedUser15539

And how many players have a level 60 St. Mark's? So INNO is providing a Maypole that will benefit perhaps 1% of the players?

qaccy

To all the complainers: Sorry that all the event quests don't auto complete for you and simultaneously provide a reward that instantly finishes the entire campaign map, maxes out all your GBs, gives you 10,000 of each type of good, and even does your taxes for you. Seriously, do any of you listen to yourselves? I'm pretty sure some of you would just be impossible to please so I can't really blame Inno for seemingly not listening to any of your so-called 'feedback', the brunt of which is really just incessant complaining about having to actually DO THINGS in the game and not receiving a golden ticket every time you do so.

I dunno if anyone else has noticed, but I can definitely see that despite how 'boring' people claim events to be, it's actually the least boring quests that get complained about the loudest: tech, and anything to do with the maps. Actually progressing through the game is about the complete opposite of boring, yet it seems everyone wants events to be nothing but the ACTUALLY boring 'collect resources/build a building/spend resources' quests. The ones that don't actually move you anywhere through the game. It's not Inno's fault if you feel compelled or 'forced' to complete an optional event, and you look even more foolish if you're doing so while also complaining about said event and/or the prizes you can win from it.