• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Separation of Events and Daily Quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser32909
  • Start date

DeletedUser32909

OK Where to start. I have been playing for over a year and have done a lot of Events. Most all the Events like Cherry Blossoms they made Cheery Trees and Cider Mill Event there were Apples trees. Now that they made the Daily Quest Foe has found a way to take away from the Daily by mixing it into the Events.. To me this is wrong they to need to stay Separate. If FOE makes a Event like this they should of made incident like a Pumpkin Patches,Apple Trees and so on. Instead Foe has mixed them into Daily Quest like The Fall Event... What upset me was I had a Daily Quest with 5 quests do with a prize of 5 Blue Prints for a reward... Well I finished the Daily Quest the Blue Print screen popped up and then It gave me ONE Pumpkin.. I do not believe we should let FOE get away with this.......This is MY Proposals to keep the Daily and Events Separate like it has been.. If we do not take a stand I believe FOE will find other way of taking good rewards from us. I ask that the world take a stand against this. And yes I said the WORLD all of us play from all around the World. I would like all of you to give your support because I feel this is a just cause to fight for....... Thank you my fellow gamer's...

Agent327

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

Lancer

Poll will be closed and thread moved to forge hall for now. Reasons have already been stated by the post above mine.

DeletedUser30900

So you pick 5 bps over 1 event currency...... and you been played a year:)
What’s the reason for that then? Because 5 is bigger than 1?

DeletedUser31592

I liked getting event currency.
And- really- who picks 5 BPs? The *only* time I have ever chosen 5 BPs is when it is up against medals in my main. Since I have well over a million medals (after paying nearly 800K two weeks ago for the latest expansion) and I maintain well over a million even though I buy turns in GE every week (I do it in 1 or 2 sessions- all 64 encounters), medals are more useless than being able to unlock level 270 on my Cape.

DeletedUser32389

It could be a bummer of a prize, or it could be the pivotal ingredient for one last try at a SoK. If it's a bummer prize for a DC then it was a great bonus as an "incident" prize. I found way more as incidents then I got through DCs

DeletedUser32824

I was disappointed that my chance at a maharaja's palace was reduced by 20% from 5 to 4%! I now have about 9 of the other 4 buildings and am waiting on my palace!

RazorbackPirate

Let's play 'Fun with Numbers'! Do you know how to make a 1% difference seem like a big deal?
I was disappointed that my chance at a Maharajah's palace was reduced by 20% from 5 to 4%! I now have about 9 of the other 4 buildings and am waiting on my palace!
Correct, you highlight the % difference of the % difference, and minimize the actual % difference. What's the difference? As you can see, quite a lot.

DeletedUser32824

Let's play 'Fun with Numbers'! Do you know how to make a 1% difference seem like a big deal?

Correct, you highlight the % difference of the % difference, and minimize the actual % difference. What's the difference? As you can see, quite a lot.
I'm not sure what you are saying, but I like it!