• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Graviton

Inno clearly doesn't want people to camp in what amounts to the Tutorial Age. If Inno followed your logic they'd essentially have to remove all guild donation, fighting, and Antique Dealer tasks. That might benefit the tiny percentage of people who want to stay in BA for some reason but it would be terrible for everybody else, and the game as a whole.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42148

Inno clearly doesn't want people to camp in what amounts to the Tutorial Age. If Inno followed your logic they'd essentially have to remove all guild donation, fighting, and Antique Dealer tasks. That might benefit the tiny percentage of people who want to stay in BA for some reason but it would be terrible for everybody else, and the game as a whole.
No need for Inno to follow my logic. Essentially, the game should not be limiting to anybody. Till now Inno was quite forthcoming, why all of a sudden with this event? Let the player decide where he/she wishes to park in. This has nothing to do with a requirement for having to leave Bronze Age compulsorily, not especially with the events. Players will advance as and when they feel like. Let them play the way they feel like.

Algona

No need for Inno to follow my logic.

Agreed.

Essentially, the game should not be limiting to anybody

Nonsense. INNO limits everything. Why would you think they could possibly do otherwise and still have a game?

why all of a sudden with this event?

You're wrong, Over the years INNO has made Event Quests easier by eliminating some and adding alternate Quests. But they have never designed Events to be easily done by BA players.

Players will advance as and when they feel like. Let them play the way they feel like.

Exactly right. Play however you want.

But don't ask INNO to change the game because the choices you make have consequences you don't like.

Not that INNO owes you or any BA player any breaks, but In your particular case INNO did give you an out. You had the option to win four battles.

You chose to play the way you want, to a point on the CMap where you can't win 4 more battles. It would be barely understandable for a n00b to complain of making that mistake,

Given your experience, your disingenuous posts ring hollow.

You made the mistake. Not INNO. You deal with it. Not INNO.

Last edited:

Agent327

I feel like something is very off with the percentages and results for acquiring the daily reward. Spent 4200 lanterns for only 2 sentinel outposts? I might believe it was just bad luck except that almost everyone in my guild has had really bad luck as well. This isn’t my first rodeo. I’ve played numerous events including this same one last year and results were not this bad. Something is off. Disappointed.

Change guild. That will change your luck.

Agent327

Why is there a need to age up? Aren’t the events free for all FoE players, regardless of their age? Why should there be a preferential treatment against the BA players only?

IA players could face the same problem, so it isn't BA only.

This game has been designed to allow gameplay for free by everyone. Events are those things that invite players to join in and play to their satisfaction. Forcing one to age up with regards to research in architecture (Iron Age) and economics (EMA) is fine but why with events. If the game has to be played patiently, why should the players be forced to age up against their wishes. Isn’t this a hindrance to satisfaction in gameplay?

It has nothing to do with being free. You can pay and stay in BA. That does not change a thing.You can play patiently and still move up. You have decided not to move up and in doing so you are your own hinderance.

This is not right. The devs should make the quest#52 available to all players alike.

It is available to all players. You made it there, didn't you?

No need for Inno to follow my logic. Essentially, the game should not be limiting to anybody.

Game isn't limiting to anybody. You are limiting yourself.

Till now Inno was quite forthcoming, why all of a sudden with this event?

All of a suden with this event?????

It has been this way since the beginning.

Let the player decide where he/she wishes to park in. This has nothing to do with a requirement for having to leave Bronze Age compulsorily, not especially with the events. Players will advance as and when they feel like. Let them play the way they feel like.

They can play the way they feel like. You just need to accept that choices come with consequences.[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything Algona and Agent says in this instance spelled out in the two responses above.

I will add this, complaining about getting, or not getting something you feel as though you are owed by a game developer without the acknowledgment of your personal short-sightedness in how you creatively have decided to embark on this journey, simply reveals your apparent inability to accept the consequences for your actions without some overarching sense of entitlement compelling you to do so.

No one OWES you anything, and you still, as always, can play FoE for FREE, enjoying every bit as much access as anyone else who chooses to play for free.

Super Catanian

Shouldn't Innogames be "we"?
Define "we". Besides, we (the smart player base) don't have to explain anything. If players feel that they are getting ripped off, they're obviously not gonna listen to us players. That only leaves INNO to explain stuff, not that they need to, anyways...

DeletedUser42148

I agree with everything Algona and Agent says in this instance spelled out in the two responses above.

I will add this, complaining about getting, or not getting something you feel as though you are owed by a game developer without the acknowledgment of your personal short-sightedness in how you creatively have decided to embark on this journey, simply reveals your apparent inability to accept the consequences for your actions without some overarching sense of entitlement compelling you to do so.

No one OWES you anything, and you still, as always, can play FoE for FREE, enjoying every bit as much access as anyone else who chooses to play for free.

Thank you, all of you.. I got the picture.. clearer than before.

You think, yo say, Inno does.
You are the bosses not Inno.

Never mind. The game moves on.

Algona

You think, yo say, Inno does.
You are the bosses not Inno.

Read again.

The only person trying to tell INNO what to do is you.

I got the picture.. clearer than before.

Doubtful. Unless the picture you are getting is that folk don't have sympathy for your complaint about your situation you put yourself in and even less sympathy for you wanting INNO to bail you out of your self inflicted problem.

Toss in denial and now snarling at others 'cause you ain't gettin' no pity neither.

Better luck next time with self delusions. You'll need it.

DeletedUser42148

Read again.

The only person trying to tell INNO what to do is you.

Doubtful. Unless the picture you are getting is that folk don't have sympathy for your complaint about your situation you put yourself in and even less sympathy for you wanting INNO to bail you out of your self inflicted problem.

Toss in denial and now snarling at others 'cause you ain't gettin' no pity neither.

Better luck next time with self delusions. You'll need it.
Shun your inhibitions.
You do love pity , that’s why avoid pitying others..
Well, I don’t need pity...

I am on my game. I shall play the way I want to.

Algona

Shun your inhibitions.
You do love pity , that’s why avoid pitying others..
Well, I don’t need pity...

Sure.

Who is falsely accusing others of telling INNO what to do?

Who refuses to accept responsibility for their mistake?

Who wants INNO to change the game?

I am on my game. I shall play the way I want to.

Then why are you asking INNO to change the game for you?

Agent327

Define "we". .

we
pronoun, plural in construction

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈwē How to pronounce we (audio) \

Definition of we
(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : I and the rest of a group that includes me : you and I : you and I and another or others : I and another or others not including you —used as pronoun of the first person pluralWe live here.We would like to order now.We had a party at school. — compare i, our, ours, us

2 : i entry 1 —used by sovereigns —used by writers to keep an impersonal character

3 : you sense 1 —used coaxinglyWe don't want to wake our guests, do we? , encouraginglyWe are looking much better this morning. , or in sarcasmA little snippy, are we?

We
abbreviation

variants: or Wed

Definition of We (Entry 2 of 2)

Wednesday

First Known Use of we
Pronoun, plural in construction
before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1

History and Etymology for we
Middle English, from Old English ; akin to Old High German wir we, Sanskrit vayam

Super Catanian

we
pronoun, plural in construction

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈwē How to pronounce we (audio) \

Definition of we
(Entry 1 of 2)

1 : I and the rest of a group that includes me : you and I : you and I and another or others : I and another or others not including you —used as pronoun of the first person pluralWe live here.We would like to order now.We had a party at school. — compare i, our, ours, us

2 : i entry 1 —used by sovereigns —used by writers to keep an impersonal character

3 : you sense 1 —used coaxinglyWe don't want to wake our guests, do we? , encouraginglyWe are looking much better this morning. , or in sarcasmA little snippy, are we?

We
abbreviation

variants: or Wed

Definition of We (Entry 2 of 2)

Wednesday

First Known Use of we
before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1

History and Etymology for we
Middle English, from Old English ; akin to Old High German wir we, Sanskrit vayam
Thanks, this was really helpful.

Lady Rainna

I may be dense but I've got a question as this happened twice. Opened the Event window. Top menu says Vingrid is in Bronze Category. Crossed a pond and gained the prize, now it says Vingrid is in Silver Category. That happened yesterday. Now today, I go back to play again, it says Vingrid is back to Bronze category again! I cross a pond and collect the prize. Now it says Vingrid is back up to Silver. How is it you can drop down a category once you have attained it? Thanks for replies but please no calling me stupid or some such thing, it isn't nice, I'm just asking how this works.

Algona

The League system tracks how many times each player crosses the pond.

As more players cross the pond the minimum number for each League will increase.

This is an ongoing process. Each day, especially if there is a relatively popular Daily Prize, the minimum for a League can go up.

In your case, you completed a trip and reached the minimum for the next League. Then a bunch of other players also completed more trips and pushed the minimum up one dropping you down a League. Then you completed another trip moving you back up to the new higher minimum.

DeletedUser36644

Mikoto vs Mikawa? Mikawa is by far the better choice, but Mikoto is by far the better looking garden. I run an aesthetic city here! And that ugly green metallic roof and scrawny cherry trees are harshing my Mellow....