• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer 2020 Feedback

Godly Luke

Wait? It randomly gives you one girl and one boy. That is bs. I thought you get to choose the one you wanted of each.

Lankybrit

Isn't a tiny town supposed to be a challenge? I thought that was the whole point of a tiny town. Obviously having no expansions makes the game more difficult, and it was 100% your choice to do so.

I don't understand why you are complaining: either get more expansions to make the quest easier, or enjoy the challenge of a tiny town.
It's OK. I've managed to squeeze 11 Blacksmiths in. BTW: I have two Iron Age GE towns too. Isn't this the first time ever there's been a 24-hr production quest in an Event?

Farfle the smelly

there is still 16 days to the event at this post ,,, i've used the leftover diamonds i had from soccer event and spun the wheel ....ii had zip in crows as previously stated but managed to get 8 freaking crows using the stash of diamonds and leveled the G.Villa to 8 .....i sailed all the way around the dang map and got another level 1 G.Villa on top of winning two G. Villas from the wheel. I will complete the questline and still get an extra upgrade from sailing .... if INNO offers another 33K + doublooooons i may take them up . so I built the crows nest then I put the Pirate ship next to it and there is Royal Guard House on one side and the Pirate guardhoouse on the other end

Anyone care to see my achievement ?
Jeebus, man! Way to make my 2 levels look as pathetic as it actually is!

Tytan the Great

Latest update: got my crow’s nest up to level 6 now, and the governor villa up to 5. Used up all my doubloons though, so won’t be spinning for awhile. So far, the wheel has been mostly kind to me. Only once had to spin over 20 times to get a gold prize, the rest are less than 5 spins each. Not bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31499

Having very bad luck spinning the compass. Pulling at least 50% 1s.
While I’m at it 3 times yesterday while I was spinning for a sentinel outpost or it’s upgrade someone decided to reset the wheel.

DeletedUser31499

There must be an albatross on that wheel with my name on it. In last years event the compass gave me 14 1s in a row. This year not so bad only 8 in a row. My luck needs to change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Falconwing

This event is pissing me off. I've hit so many ones with the compasses it is not very likely I'll win the last upgrade without spending Diamonds. I have 46 Doubloons left to gain and I need 111 map spaces to finish. That's an average of 2.4 spaces per Compass, something that is not going to happen. It is complete BS that I can log on everyday, finish all the Event quests, and have to rely on luck to win the Main prize.

RazorbackPirate

Scored the last 3 Crow's Nest upgrades I needed today. All 3 times, the wheel was almost completely full and almost completely empty before I won the upgrades. I started with 45 Doubloons at the beginning, and now have 6 left.

A bit close for comfort, but now I've got a second Crow's Nest, which was about the only thing I wanted from the event beyond the Villa. I'll likely go for Ship Upgrades next, it would be nice to have a second Pirate ship, cause, well...

I'm a pirate. RazorbackPirate. Aaarrrr!