• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event Feedback

DeletedUser10415

Re portraits: Would you spend 1 ticket to increase your odds on some future wheels from one in nine to one in eight?

Or does it work that way? Does it increase the odds of the adjacent prize to 2/9?
I would say the latter, and if that turns out to be a color guard or some other useless thing, then it's even worse. I have never seen a portrait ahead of a wishing well or a SoK or anything like that.

DeletedUser26574

Winning portraits isn't so bad, since you can only win them once. Each one you have increases your chance of getting something good in the future (including future summer events).
I know u can only win portraits once, but were lucky if we get 2 spins a day, some quests take 24 hr to finish, then I waste have my spins and get portraits..ive spun about 8 times, got 4 portraits...GET RID OF PORTRAITS..USELESS, THERES PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM, NOT GONNA CHANGE ANYWAY, that seems to be the popular theme here...ADMIN ARE U LISTENING OR ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME HERE ???????

DeletedUser8152

3 refreshes and 3 portraits.

Winning portraits IS bad. They shouldn't be on the wheel at all.
Replace them with a prize you like, sure that would be great. Replace them with coin, suplies, a unit, or a standard building? I'd rather have the portrait.

Algona it bumps to the next. But you know what that is so you can decide to spin.

DeletedUser9184

3 refreshes
There's your problem ;)

Re portraits: Would you spend 1 ticket to increase your odds on some future wheels from one in nine to one in eight?

Or does it work that way? Does it increase the odds of the adjacent prize to 2/9?
It's the former actually, every time the prizes go down to 2 items, it's been about a 50% chance of either prize

DeletedUser26574

I know u can only win portraits once, but were lucky if we get 2 spins a day, some quests take 24 hr to finish, then I waste have my spins and get portraits..ive spun about 8 times, got 4 portraits...GET RID OF PORTRAITS..USELESS, THERES PLENTY TO CHOOSE FROM, NOT GONNA CHANGE ANYWAY, that seems to be the popular theme here...ADMIN ARE U LISTENING OR ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME HERE ???????

Another portrait, I cant freakin believe this, 2 spins and 1 of them is a F**K**G PORTRAIT AGAIN !!!! I now have 5 of 9 spins were portraits, this really sux !!

Raymora

I see a lot of people complaining about how the event works. It's not meant to give everyone the best prize every spin, so set your expectations to realistic lol.

I do have 1 potential issue. I have seen and heard many times of people spinning 3x and getting the same prize each time. It's great for them when it's a rogue hideout or crappy when it's coins or supplies. I would suggest to review the randomness.

Otherwise the event is great - thanks :)

DeletedUser26574

It should be meant to give a GREAT prize every spin considering what it cost to get a ticket, we have to build things or produce something which cost time , coins and supplies, so getting a portrait is USELESS , need to review the prizes, they should ALL be great prizes.. I think the event is poor !!

Raymora

It should be meant to give a GREAT prize every spin considering what it cost to get a ticket, we have to build things or produce something which cost time , coins and supplies, so getting a portrait is USELESS , need to review the prizes, they should ALL be great prizes.. I think the event is poor !!

Hey you're in control buddy - just stop playing the game- bye bye :)

DeletedUser9433

I am very happy with the event so here is my only teeny tiny complaint: My quest #30 Finish each of the production options twice! (ugh) Puts a crimp on finishing the event today is all, so no biggie. I was all geared up with staggered 24 hour productions then they threw this at me! lol

Raymora

yea I think it's 23 quests and the rest are bonus harder quests so there will be more effort. You've gotten through pretty fast tho with 17 days left to the event. I'm still on 18 lol

DeletedUser26617

For me, the 'Reward' of the portrait has never been made clear. According to the postings here, can I then assume when you change your own portrait (as it instructs) to the portrait you just won on the wheel, there really IS NO reward? ....The portrait on the wheel has NO value?

DeletedUser9433

For me, the 'Reward' of the portrait has never been made clear. According to the postings here, can I then assume when you change your own portrait (as it instructs) to the portrait you just won on the wheel, there really IS NO reward? ....The portrait on the wheel has NO value?
Nothing you win or purchase has any value other than entertainment value so for some the Portraits have less entertainment value than perhaps a box of rocks. For me I am entertained by reading the forum about portraits so I like them. :)

Raymora

Many people have changed their avatar to portraits they've won. It seems, to those people, they have value. It may not to you. Some players have very large amounts of coins/supplies. They may deem the portrait has more value.

A person who plays just to farm will find troop buildings of no value.

The wheel is made up of lower and higher level prizes. It's simply one of the power level prizes.

DeletedUser26574

At least I get a laugh from you're unrealistic reasoning lol
well Im glad Im at least entertaining..lol, I was just optimistic the admins would actually listen, guess not, sounds like the government we have

DeletedUser8152

Comments from the feedback threads are summarized and passed on to the developers. You shouldn't expect a personal response that wouldn't really be practical.

DeletedUser26617

Nothing you win or purchase has any value other than entertainment value so for some the Portraits have less entertainment value than perhaps a box of rocks. For me I am entertained by reading the forum about portraits so I like them. :)
Got it, Thanks! It's all in the view. I need to view the wheel as a game of chance...win some, lose some.

DeletedUser25625

Are you forced to refresh when there is nothing on the wheel that you can win? My current wheel is down to 1 slot (a portrait) with 3 hits to go. If I spin, I'll get the portrait. What then?