• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

thinking about keeping many bronze age buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

@Oswyn the kind attached units are anything that's created from a unit building and are easily replaced through that building. Unattached is anything obtained outside that (because they're not attached to anything) and would have to be re-won through prizes (quest rewards, GB collections, using event currency etc)

upload_2019-5-23_16-5-56.png

Emberguard

@Oswyn the kind after some testing I found it appears after you build the first spearfighter barracks. However we know you already built one of those because of your earlier screenshots. Deleting the barracks and all units doesn't make it disappear so the problem has to be triggered through something else

So if after clearing cache, logging out and in etc doesn't make it appear I'd contact support to report the bug

DeletedUser40061

Done, ive sent out the ticket with link to this thread plus screenshot of army management section.. I will retire for the night as it is well after midnight, (pst) hopefully will get reply back from support. Thx again for your help

DeletedUser37581

I would expect that dropdown to not be displayed if a player has only attached or only unattached units.

DeletedUser40061

Update! I just got mounted warrior, unattached.

Scratch that, he died after battle in GE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40061

update! there isnt much to add this time. was able to add another military building. my idea is to add more so that i can build my rogue armies to continue attacking sectors / GE battles...and ultamitely plunder weak cities with a ruthless fist.;)

on one small topic, when choosing daily challanges, i wish you have the option of taking back the challange you have chosen if dont like that one and choose the other one. for now, there isnt an option.

DeletedUser40061

i used to live in east oakland ca. and was surrounded by the sights and sounds of the latin community. my number one type of music to listen to is tejano. and i love all types of mexican foods. muy deliciosa

Emberguard

I would expect that dropdown to not be displayed if a player has only attached or only unattached units.
I wondered about that but after testing deleting all units of all kinds it still remains on desktop. Mobile I don’t think the dropdown is visible, but he should have it for desktop

DeletedUser8428

update! there isnt much to add this time. was able to add another military building. my idea is to add more so that i can build my rogue armies to continue attacking sectors / GE battles...and ultamitely plunder weak cities with a ruthless fist.;)

on one small topic, when choosing daily challanges, i wish you have the option of taking back the challange you have chosen if dont like that one and choose the other one. for now, there isnt an option.
Os, that's why it's called a "Challenge", not a "gimme ".

Status
Not open for further replies.