• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[FAQ] Treasure Hunt

• Thread starter DeletedUser2145
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29404

It will not be as far as my knowledge goes because Treasure Hunt is due to be deleted soon and replaced with Daily Quests.
Good. Tho, from what I've seen of the Challenges, most seem impossible to achieve.

DeletedUser29404

Now I feel like a bum, as my Q was answered, several times, on earlier replies/pages.

DeletedUser12620

They toned down the difficulty a lot. I have been doing them every day in beta.

Do you mean by lowering the productions needed to complete a quest?

I like this new feature but worry about the space needed to complete the production quest without interfering with our main supply income. By that, I see some put up Blacksmiths during events to complete for prodtcion requirements to not interfere with their main supply income or if they do not have supply buildings at all. Like I said I like the idea but worry about having to free too much space just to complete the quest.

Will this be on mobile?

DeletedUser26120

Do you mean by lowering the productions needed to complete a quest?
They did more than that, I know they toned down tavern requirements for sure. Last time I got asked to increase happiness, it wasn't 10,000 either lol.

Yes this should be available both on PC and on mobile.

DeletedUser29404

They did more than that, I know they toned down tavern requirements for sure. Last time I got asked to increase happiness, it wasn't 10,000 either lol.

Yes this should be available both on PC and on mobile.
That number was from a screenshot posted somewhere on the page. I didnt make it up.

DeletedUser32009

Have the devs considered a notification on our phones for when the treasure hunt is ready to collect? We have notifications for resources and messages. Having one for treasure hunt would be great.
Air!~
sorry, I just saw where you said treasure hunt is being phased out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33584

I see it's been requested before, what's the time frame for a roll-out on mobile?

Algona

I see it's been requested before, what's the time frame for a roll-out on mobile?

Never. The last we heard from INNO, months ago now, was they would delete TH once Ibcidents and DCs had been hammered out.

A pity because TH is sweet when moving into a new Era.

DeletedUser34971

Never. The last we heard from INNO, months ago now, was they would delete TH once Ibcidents and DCs had been hammered out.

A pity because TH is sweet when moving into a new Era.

I was using the TH often and used it to schedule my day of play.
My gripe is that the 8 hr period ending during my sleep period BUT they removed it during the night.
NO WARNING WAS GIVEN the day before.

DeletedUser31440

No message in the Message Center? The beginning splash page, before you start the game, is useless unless you know something is there worth reading.

They post an announcement a few days before they run an update. If you didn't know about it before, you do now, generally good practice to know about changes before they happen.

DeletedUser31592

I was using the TH often and used it to schedule my day of play.
My gripe is that the 8 hr period ending during my sleep period BUT they removed it during the night.
NO WARNING WAS GIVEN the day before.

They removed it around 7:45 am, definitely not 'during the night'. For the Continental USA anyway. (Admittedly very early morning for the west coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.