• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Dulahan's guidelines to lvl 80 arc rush (and beyond), starting from bronze age

• Thread starter DeletedUser29218
  • Start date

Salsuero

That's for the last quests in LMA. I'm in HMA right now. I, however, turned in the quest on accident and am now stuck on a story quest to research something in LMA. My recurring quests are still HMA, so it looks like I'm good.

That info above is good though for when I eventually move up ages.

Yeah, if you're stuck at the Tower Ruin then you're at the same place as I am, and you should be fine. But I'm being very cautious with the continent map because I don't want my recurring quests to accidentally turn into the bonus quest and me be stuck on both with no more recurring quests in HMA!

DeletedUser32824

Yeah, if you're stuck at the Tower Ruin then you're at the same place as I am, and you should be fine. But I'm being very cautious with the continent map because I don't want my recurring quests to accidentally turn into the bonus quest and me be stuck on both with no more recurring quests in HMA!
I'll need to conquer a sector for the event, and it's the first one for LMA. Have you conquered that one yet? That would be unfortunate to set one off like that.

DeletedUser31845

Hello reader, I'm Dulahan!

I started playing 264 days ago in the Spanish server, F wolrd and I have a lvl 64 arc. Some people in my world, and recently here in the forums have asked me how I did it, so I decided to share it. This will be an improvement compared to the path I took, as I have much more experience and knowledge now. I believe anyone who follows this guide and is dedicated enough to the game, will reach lvl 60 arc in less than 200 days.

This guide is meant for active players starting in another world, or people who has the mentality of researching before doing, and might be difficult to understand for new players who just want to 'play the game'.

It is important that you understand that this guide will provide guidelines, not instructions on what you have to do. This means that you can -and should- adapt it to your personal boundary conditions (i.e. not building sophia if your useful special buildings already cover your happyness needs) but you shouldn't break the basic rules (i.e. building barracks in HMA) -that is, if you expect the best results.

This also means I will not be addressing questions of "I'm here, what to do?". Instead I'll answer questions of "what do you think about doing this instead of that [insert math justification that supports your argument] or [insert any explanation that suggests that any of the hypotheses or calculations in this guide are wrong]".

Disclaimer! Before starting to read the whole guide, you might consider skimming throught first three chapters, because what I recommend is not suited for everyone. Now and without further ado, let's go to the guide itself.

Contents:
Green = completed. Red = uncompleted or missing key info
Chapter 1. Why rush to lvl 80 arc?
Chapter 2. The two paths
Chapter 3. The golden rules
Chapter 4. Pre HMA stage: Getting out of the mud
Chapter 5. Early HMA stage: Setting up the recurring quest engine
Chapter 6. Middle HMA stage: Growing your GBs and FP production

Chapter 7. Late HMA stage: beginning of the lvl 80 Arc Project
Chapter 8. Post lvl 80 arc. Part 1
Chapter 9. Post lvl 80 arc. Part 2 and end of the guide.

Annex 1 . Continent Map
Annex 2a. Guild expedition: fighting with rogues in HMA
Annex 2b. Guild expedition: negotiating in HMA
Annex 3. Events and other Special buildings

Change log:

25/12 Added a GB section, to avoid further confusions
17/12 Added a few Annexes
9/12 Chapters up to 6 completed
Good job on this, Thank you

DeletedUser27184

How do I get an Arc in HMA without Diamonds?
The common way is Goods vs. FP.
You find a player (in channels, guild memebers et cet) who have the Arc goods and is ready to sell them for FP. You will put FP into one of his GB's, and he will trade you the goods through the Market.

pandabaerly

You find a player (in channels, guild memebers et cet) who have the Arc goods and is ready to sell them for FP. You will put FP into one of his GB's, and he will trade you the goods through the Market.
Thx a lot :)
What is the usual trading rate?

Last edited:

Salsuero

There isn't one. You can expect to pay anywhere from 1 FP per 1 Good to 1 FP per 5 Goods... depends on who you buy from as it's usually all up to the seller. You can also expect to have to trade from any age (Bronze being best) to very specific ages. Whatever deal you can make is between you and the seller. There is no way of knowing what you will find available to you specifically in your world with the list of connections you have to work with. Just start asking around and try to negotiate a fair rate that you'll be happy with. Good luck!

DeletedUser32740

But HQS, this is your thread so let’s talk about you. Your city is a joke. I started 11 days before you. A period of time that at this juncture is meaningless. But my city is far more advanced than yours.

I would not talk if I were you. For the ridiculous amount of money you invested in this game (you seem to have bought FE goods and a lot of soks) and the absurd amount of time you put into it (from what has been presenting, you play this game all day long), you should be way more advanced than you are now. Your city and most importantly, your general strategy is very inefficient.
The most amusing aspect of your posts is that you actually think you understand this game, when in fact you have barely scrached the surface.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31592

Thx a lot :)

To expand, the world you are in matters. The newer the world, the more expensive the goods. I haven't heard of anyone getting better than 1:1 in X. Maybe for a guildmate or good friend, but those would be exceptions.

I really doubt anyone is selling in Y or Z.

Then, in older, established worlds, the rate is more favorable. If you belong to a top guild, they sometimes just give you the goods.

DeletedUser27184

A less common way is to buy the goods for DT.
On most established worlds, in most of the established guilds, you can get those goods for lesser goods only with no FP involved as they are very common as the unrefined goods of OF.
Once you have the DT you use it everyday on future buildings only and start to get more and more future goods from through the DT. This is a very long and quite frustrating way, but it works.
The two ways work together, and you should try to push for DT if you dont find the needed goods in the market or it is too pricey for you. If the search will take two months, the DT can help with 2 months value of future goods.

DeletedUser29352

I would not talk if I were you. For the ridiculous amount of money you invested in this game (you seem to have bought FE goods and a lot of soks) and the absurd amount of time you put into it (from what has been presenting, you play this game all day long), you should be way more advanced than you are now. Your city and most importantly, your general strategy is very inefficient.
The most amusing aspect of your posts is that you actually think you understand this game, when in fact you have barely scrached the surface.
If you haven’t figured out how to play this game without spending a lot of money, I can’t help you. But spending a little money helps. Newsflash: if you can’t get every GB you want by spending 1500 diamonds, then you aren’t very smart. And yes, there is a trick to getting SoKs cheaply. And if that will break your bank, skip the 1500 and be a little more patient with buying goods. For me. I spent the 1500.

It may seem like I am responding to you, but I am not. You have clearly been playing this game for a long time, and you have figured nothing out. So I am not hopeful that you will start now. This response is for everyone else.

DeletedUser29352

The next time you say something relevant will be the first time. You park on thread after thread being argumentative. Get a life little one.

DeletedUser

The next time you say something relevant will be the first time. You park on thread after thread being argumentative. Get a life little one.
Argumentative? Well, that is one of my talents, but I am not limited to that. I am also informative, humorous, sarcastic and even sometimes empathetic. Whereas you are only boastful, and we all know what that means, "little one". ;)

DeletedUser32824

I'm in the middle HMA stage (lvl 4 LOA, lvl 2 STM, lvl 3 and climbing Chateau). How many FPs would you suggest I keep in FP packs. I know they are useful for sniping neighbors for 1st or 2nd on buildings others haven't seen yet, but the reward for that seems kind of low. I have 250 at the moment and am wondering if I'm not better served by investing most of them now and saving like 50-100 for sniping.

Also, how many alchemists did you have when you were completing 100 DQs?

Last edited by a moderator: