• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Feedback

DeletedUser23762

Having trouble cracking today's riddle: Sleeves Up! Mollycoddle! Roll up your sleeves and get on with it! Producing 15 times 15 is what I see fit. Produce or perish! x/15 Think it through! x/7

I collected all my products and supplies, and reset them all, and I didn't score anything. Help?

Ah, I got it. You have to do 15, 15 minute productions

DeletedUser7792

iam not getting my 15 min stuff i do it and it dont register on the pumpkin

DeletedUser9393

Having trouble cracking today's riddle: Sleeves Up! Mollycoddle! Roll up your sleeves and get on with it! Producing 15 times 15 is what I see fit. Produce or perish! x/15 Think it through! x/7

I collected all my products and supplies, and reset them all, and I didn't score anything. Help?
It's 15 minute supplies 15 times.

DeletedUser23913

Not sure if this has been asked, but how am I a new player supposed to get the third Halloween riddle, if I need to get stock breeding before I can get a 5x4 building. The only way would be to buy a lot of diamonds, and I'm not inclined to spend money to get the almost 100 diamonds to get the forge points I need. This is a severe limitation on the new guys. If it were, say the 12th riddle, then it would be a lot easier to get.

DeletedUser10415

Not sure if this has been asked, but how am I a new player supposed to get the third Halloween riddle, if I need to get stock breeding before I can get a 5x4 building. The only way would be to buy a lot of diamonds, and I'm not inclined to spend money to get the almost 100 diamonds to get the forge points I need. This is a severe limitation on the new guys. If it were, say the 12th riddle, then it would be a lot easier to get.

The riddles will just pile up if you're delayed in completing one. Since the event runs until November 10th, you have time to research stock breeding starting from the end of the tutorial, if that's all you spend your forge points on and if you only research the techs you'd need to get there, and you collect more than 10 forge points per day, as it's 101 FPs starting with researching The Wheel and Construction.

DeletedUser20367

A fruit farm works too and that's Cultivation which is early in Bronze Age tech.

GangalfTheGrey

Seize or Science?

The riddles will just pile up if you're delayed in completing one. Since the event runs until November 10th, you have time to research stock breeding starting from the end of the tutorial, if that's all you spend your forge points on and if you only research the techs you'd need to get there, and you collect more than 10 forge points per day, as it's 101 FPs starting with researching The Wheel and Construction.

What is the answer to today's riddle "Seize or science"?

DeletedUser23957

can anyone tell me what the answer to the 3 seize or science Halloween task is? i am not sure what it is asking me to do. thank you

DeletedUser

Help! I got the 15 times thing but the 2nd part states "Think it Through". What does that mean?

DeletedUser2355

Same exact thing it meant the first 2 quests.

Think it through is and will always be, during the remainder of the event, spend 7 forge points. I guess it is a reference to the tech tree although spending them anywhere seems to do the trick. You are welcome to donate them to my GB's :)

DeletedUser13759

OK, so the prompt when I enter the game says "If you need help solving a riddle, go to the Forum." Mm-hmm. Been here a number of times. Nothing I can see about help solving a riddle. Can't see anything in the Forum that looks like help.

DeletedUser23852

My continent map is stuck and I can't scout a province for today's quest. How can I fix this?