• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Minigal

1. Minigal

Interface Improvements Feedback

It’s now too hard to see how many charges that you have left on the GBs. Do I want to click after each pick up or battle to see how many I have left? NOOOOOOOOO! Please bring the prior version back. It was way more useful than what you changed too.
  2. Minigal

How do you turn off the Congrats popups?

I agree, this is annoying. I wish they'd just do it like they do the older buildings. It's less of "in your face".
  3. Minigal

lag for 2 days now

I'm on Jaims (US server). The lag was awful! Their "fix" didn't really do anything. Maybe for a minute or 2, if your group is the first to start. We had to wait 5 minutes to start and could hardly fight, it was soooooo slow.
  4. Minigal

Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

You can turn it off in settings. I agree, they way the injured troops stack, make it pretty useless, at least for me.
  5. Minigal

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Has anyone else noticed that when you win a ticket and use it, the timer for a new ticket adds on time? My timer said I had 14 minutes until the next ticket came up. I finished the daily quest, used the ticket I had just won, and my timer now said that I had 34 minutes left to the next ticket...
  6. Minigal

Google Chrome issues

Using Chrome on a Macbook Pro and no issues here.
  7. Minigal

Bug, or ads "Finally" coming to PC?

I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I really haven't noticed it yet. But when ads come to PC, I'll be leaving the game. It's already ruined mobile...
  8. Minigal

Bug, or ads "Finally" coming to PC?

Please say this isn't so!
  9. Minigal

Inventory sort feature

Way back in the day, they used to be grouped together. Now we have fragments and selection kits that are named differently than some of the buildings, so it's impossible to even see what you have.
  10. Minigal

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Thanks, just what I expected. Too costly for those of us with multiple worlds. If it was per account, I think it would be much better. I'll just skip the ads, as I mostly play on pc anyhow.
  11. Minigal

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Does anyone know, is the $3.99 a month per world or is it per account?
  12. Minigal

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Or even their own tab to sort them all.
  13. Minigal

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

This will be the first time in years where I will not get an event building that's fully leveled. I played it on Beta, so I knew what to do and how to play it. Oh well, I saved $15 by not having to purchase the Keymasters workshop to gain that precious golden level.
  14. Minigal

Feedback for update 1.217

When you need to collect from the castle is fine, but every time you gain points is quite annoying. I already know when I am adding Castle points.
  15. Minigal

New Message Center Feedback

So far, I'm liking the organization of threads. One thing that would be helpful, though, is if you marked a thread as important, that it would stay at the top of the page. Also being able to mark a thread as "Important" inn the social tab would be nice, too.