• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Trading Up

Why am I unable to trade 1100 goods for 500. It always changes back to 1000 for 500. So I tried 1000 for 400 but this changes to 800 for 400. If I am willing to pay more then 2 for 1 when trading up in hopes of making a trade why am I unable to trade to???
  2. Question or complaint? Why does negotiating in frontier not trigger diplomatic gift

Fighting in frontier gives the spoils reward. How come negotiating in the frontier does not give the diplomatic gift. In my opinion it should. yes yes yes
  3. Upper Row of prizes "second bonus row"

Anyone know if you buy this row now does it open up that row as many spaces as the lower row? It seems to indicate it will just prizes as you progress. Meaning no point in opening it at this time.
  4. Anyway, to get a Blue post on the gold cup silver cup thing

Looking for an answer from the developers at Inno on the cup in GE starting out gray then turning Gold. Some people get so bent out of shape if someone starts GE before the cup turns gold. Saying your effort won't count if you start before the cup turns gold, or that if you start before the...
  5. Really? In mid progressive ere and bam! A quest I need finish postmodern to complete

What the title says. Where is the in-between? I need jump 2 era's for this quest or just let it sit there.
  6. How come the new incidents don't count for quest

Had a quest to pick up 6 incidents. Picked them up but did not complete. None of the 4 new super incidents counted.
  7. Why once you received a key - then hit the key again on a 2x payout no less do you...

Why once you received a key - then hit the key again on a 2x payout no less do you... It always shows the key piece and states 10 as in you get 10 key pieces. But if you note how many pieces you have before hand you will see you always only get 1 key piece. Is this a bug or just foe screwing...
  8. Is there a reason Terrace Farms can't receive the aid buff that prevents pillage

I mean other then the obvious need to feed the trolls -aka- life time lurkers that park in a level and get super buffed with GB's above their level so they can enjoy raining on peoples days. At first the 'Terracotta Vineyard did not receive it as a random buff from friends or guildies but one...
  9. Why have some cities completed todays Event quest and others not

Why have some cities completed todays Event quest and others not. The quest is solve seven encounters in GE, which is closed today so we can't do it. But for some reason half my cities got credit and completed the quest and about half did not. Why??
  10. Three bakeries -- Can two be the same with...

Three bakeries -- Can two be the same with a different one sandwiched in between. Has anyone tried this on beta or in the game now. I imagine the one in the middle would get one buff for being next to another unique bakery, not two, but would both the ones on either side or either end get one...
  11. which browser ?

Windows 10 desk top. I saw a msg. Possible after the last update that Edge was supported but not recommended. So which browser's are recommended with FoE
  12. Rotating units in and out of standby -- How do I? Is it possible?

Rotating units in and out of standby -- How do I? Is it possible? Yes, I searched this. I saw people had asked questions on the topic. I even saw a thread when the person replied with a thank you that is good to know. But I could not see the reply he was referring too. So to my problem. Of...
  13. Hello Angkor - I'm looking for a decent or even a good guild to join

Hello Angkor - I'm looking for a decent or even a good guild to join. I've been playing about 6 weeks. The guilds I've been in as of yet don't open GE 2, 3. Nor do they have swap threads and help threads that I have found on the other worlds I started on. If any decent guilds are...
  14. Dumb question .. but I have to ask anyway

In these sets. Like the cherry garden set, and Indian palace set, I'm sure there are a bunch. But I have a simple if dumb question. I don't want to find the answer the easiest way as then I can't decon the piece at the dealers. I keep getting the same piece. Will two of the same piece give me...
  15. I gots two

Maharaja's Palaces. Was hoping for the lessor piece but got the palace again. Don't have room for either of them right now. Need move things around and thinking I want a second piece first. But my question is. Can I put these next to each other? Well, I can guess that I can put them next to...
  16. Lighthouse of Alexandria?

I have the plans for Lighthouse of Alexandria and before I build it, I want to understand exactly what it will do. This 60% x 40. Does this mean that for 40 times I click on a building that has produced tools that the harvest will be 60% over what the stated harvest would be? and if so does...
  17. I think this is wrong period!!!!

In these negotiation sessions. We are supposed to guess what each of the people want. If we guess right on all the people the very first round. It only costs us five goods per person. This is fine this is how it should work. The come to the table wanting five of what ever. Where things are...
  18. Question on the 'Upgrade' kits

All of them in gen'l. But specifically the house of horrors up grade kit. When one uses it does it go around the clock or stop at twelve. What I mean is if there is nine hours left on a ticking up grade to level two and I use an upgrade kit. Does it go round to nine hours before level 3 or...
  19. I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

What the title says. I went into tavern only thing I see is options to UPGRADE items. I upgraded one for 250 diamonds. Which I'm thinking is bogus but I already invested a goodly amount in doing the five x five negotiation. So I thought I'd go for it but next daily before I invested in doing...
  20. cheese wheels who makes these what building ? --

cheese wheels who makes these what building? None that I current have make it. I have the quest and wish to decide to abort so I can get another or wait depending how far off it is on the skills bay. Aborted meat skewer's yesterday and today I can make them after a new building I made.