• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spring Event 2018 Feedback

DeletedUser32973

Not a lot of strategy using that method, guess it's funner to spend money rather than earn it. Yes, I said it, "FUNNER".:rolleyes:

It may not be likely, but some people make 1-2k diamonds a week on their diamond farms, so they may not have spent any money at all. I'm a bit new, but I still make 500+ diamonds a week with no money spent.

DeletedUser32973

500 diamonds not gonna cut the cheese.......these cats are spending thousands of diamonds to accomplish their 'goals ' ..... my wishing well across 8 worlds have brought my total of diamonds back to around 500 + which could help for next event ..... my diamonds from WW come sparingly to say the least .....i think i have to spend them in order for the Wells to drop em off ..... " part of the rigging process ????? "

Err, well my point was that I'm pretty new and already my diamond income is somewhat decent. An older player can easily be raking in thousands of diamonds a week. So if you're hitting 2k diamonds a week on diamond farms that's ~50k diamonds in 6 months. An IA diamond farm with all attack GBs at lvl 10 and a healthy pool of WW (20+?) will gain a nice chunk of diamonds. That's my current goal, and I'm starting to hit lvl 10 Zeuses on my farms, but I'm still a ways away XD.

I could probably do better...I'm not really focusing on goods production to negotiate through GE4 on my farms because I'm lazy. So I'm just chilling and self leveling those attack GBs until I can auto battle my way through most of the encounters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leroni

I agree,with dedley that this event SUCKS with the so-called high % box....which RARELY gives what they say it should. I do not spend diamonds in events very often, so for this one for sure is Inno's loss. I'm pretty darn close to just NOT going on with 62..."SIXTY-TWO quests! PLEASE!

DeletedUser32973

I agree,with dedley that this event SUCKS with the so-called high % box....which RARELY gives what they say it should. I do not spend diamonds in events very often, so for this one for sure is Inno's loss. I'm pretty darn close to just NOT going on with 62..."SIXTY-TWO quests! PLEASE!

The problem is the outliers you get when dealing with odds at around 20% or below. I run 9ish worlds, and most are getting the average amount of upgrades you'd expect. 1 has been very lucky, and 1 has just one upgrade still. Dealing with the RNG gods is never a pleasant task, especially if you don't have their favor. The RNG nonsense seems the same as ever, it's just that the other prizes in the boxes are garbage or have super low odds (3% shrine of knowledge, I'm looking at you). I must agree that the 62 quests is somewhat daunting XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

These are the cities we're no longer able to even visit.....ONCE UPON A TIME we were able to see these ridiculous cities built on $$$$$$ but unless you're in that kind of hood OR IF said person happens to be on your friend list THEN you were able to visit ..... I've always wondered why INNO took away this viewing privilege of TOP DOG cities ???
They didn't, you can go to anyone's city. You just click on the name then click on the Avatar.

visit city.PNG

DeletedUser29623

I actually won a Zen Zone in a DC yesterday. Kind of weird that you can get Cherry pieces in DCs while the event is going on, but I’m glad I don’t build set prizes until the event is over. The kit that would have gone to build a Zone will upgrade the DC one instead. I don’t really have much space in either city, but should be moving up an age in both sometime soon, so I might hold onto all the kits and try to win pieces in the DCs. It’s also kind of weird that it’s easier to win a piece in the DC than the main event!

DeletedUser

Two questions, boss.

Name 2 ways a player can get SoK density FP Production, TS Goods Production, Attack Bonus Defense Bonus and RQ significant Coins and Suopllies as well as MEdals? And you got to do it in 30 Tiles or less.

How good does this Set look next year if INNO tacks on another level?

DeletedUser

My problem with the plundering issue is: cash comes out of my pocket to advance my cities. Along comes a thief who plunders my measly amount of goods/supplies to build up his/her already huge & advanced city. If the plundered has so much already why does he/she need my stuff? Keep your hands outta my pocket!

DeletedUser8428

Go to the Global Ranking list. Click on a name. Click on the picture tha tappears.

Works on PC as well.

Sorry folks - my experience is the same as Edward (although I do wish he wouldn't shout). When I am in the Global Ranking, go to any random player not in my hood (I am not in a Guild) - R click and my choices are:
upload_2018-4-8_13-53-26.png

No way to visit them. NOTE - it's the same for folks in my hood, as well. No "visit" link.

Looks like Edward and I aren't as special as the rest of you. :)

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-8_13-53-20.png
    upload_2018-4-8_13-53-20.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 1

Algona

My problem with the plundering issue is: cash comes out of my pocket to advance my cities. Along comes a thief who plunders my measly amount of goods/supplies to build up his/her already huge & advanced city. If the plundered has so much already why does he/she need my stuff? Keep your hands outta my pocket!

Instead of a random off topic post in this thread, highly recommend you read the first post in this thread:

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/help-i-am-being-plundered.13247/

Don't read the rest of the thread, it's mind rot.

Then if you have a problem still getting plundered, ask for help and recommendations by asking in that thread. Don't waste yours and other people's time complaining, ranting, or whining, just ask for help. Or bring asbestos underwear.

Last edited:

Algona

Sorry folks - my experience is the same as Edward (although I do wish he wouldn't shout). When I am in the Global Ranking, go to any random player not in my hood (I am not in a Guild) - R click and my choices are:
View attachment 9622

No way to visit them. NOTE - it's the same for folks in my hood, as well. No "visit" link.

Looks like Edward and I aren't as special as the rest of you. :)

It;s there for most of us. Click on the name on the list. the Avatar appears with the context menu as in your attached pucture.

Try hovering over that Avatar. No little house icon appears over the avatar?

What browser?