• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Jern2017

AF Diamond Farm

I have a Diamond Farm (currently at 231 WWs/Little WWs/FoYs/Little FoYs) and I'm in the Future Era. Apart from the Continent map ones, I only have one Expansion left to place, I'm stocking up on Medals for that. Sooner rather than later, I'll have to advance to the Arctic Future to keep growing...
  2. Jern2017

Free goods!

I have a Diamond farm and have accumulated thousands of goods I have no need for. If you're a lower age player that wants to stock up on goods or want to profit by trading them down, I have InA, PE and ME goods. Feel free to send me unfair trades, I'll accept goods from any age except BA.
  3. Jern2017

My one and only Diamond farm

Since they enabled us app users to fully zoom out on our city, I'm sharing my Diamond farm world I run in Arvahall. I enjoy growing it, but I'm certainly never going to go through the process of establishing a new one again. I built and leveled the Arc so I can get more medals for expansions...
  4. Jern2017

Buying FPs and GE Attempts slower?

Hi, Has anyone noticed that, at least on mobile, buying FPs and GE Attempts is suddenly slower? I'm not talking about lag, there seems to be a short (less than a second) period of time where the buy button is greyed out until it can be pressed again. It's definitely noticeable when you try to...
  5. Jern2017

Looking to buy ME goods

Hello, I want to buy about 2k of each ME good. Please message me in-game if you can help. Thank you.
  6. Jern2017

Chat function in GBG (app)

I just noticed there's a "chat" button available when you open the GBG map on mobile. Tapping it does nothing, I'm wondering if this is an upcoming feature or perhaps a bug?
  7. Jern2017

CE Tech block

I'm in the PME. I've reached the CE tech block (research Stress Management). Yesterday, I went ahead and conquered the TE Continent Map to get more expansions. I got three TE side quests: Gadgeteer (which I aborted as it required me to produce TE resources), one that I completed but can't...
  8. Jern2017

Drag to build roads on mobile?

I was just building roads and noticed you can now drag to build them instead of tapping to build the road tiles one by one. Was this changed in the latest update? I can't find any mention of it in the changelog, but I wasn't able to do this last week.
  9. Jern2017

The future of DCs?

Do you think the rewards from Daily Challenges can be made more exciting? For more advanced players, FPs are likely the only truly useful thing they can get and certain buildings (Cherry Garden set, premium buildings...) are good as Antiques Dealer fodder, but what about new buildings or...
  10. Jern2017

Looking for an Arc swap buddy

I just built the Arc and I have people taking the top spots at 1.80. I still need someone with a low level Arc to swap FP with as I will be needing BPs. If you're interested, please send me a friend invite or leave your name here and I'll add you. I can do about 40 FP per day.
  11. Jern2017

Selling PME goods

I have PME goods for sale, send me a message in-game if you're interested.
  12. Jern2017

CE Missile Artillery

I got 2x Missile Artillery from a story quest. They seem terrible, as they get removed from the battlefield after their first attack. Is there any specific scenarios where they are useful, or are they generally considered as useless units?
  13. Jern2017

Voyager V1

Does anyone have a Voyager V1 and is willing to let me take a spot on it at 1.90?
  14. Jern2017

Anyone regularly and quickly finishing GE 4?

I have a diamond farm in Arvahall. The guild I'm in opens all levels of the GE weekly, but no one completes them every week. I only finish GE 4 when there is a chance of getting a Fountain of Youth and I'm wondering if someone who completes GE 4 every week, preferably before the weekend, would...
  15. Jern2017

Level 190 Arc

On the Italian server (D world), someone has an Arc that has recently reached level 190. Does anyone by any chance play there to see what the contribution bonus is? If it continues to rise at the same rate as it does for levels 80-180, level 190 should provide a 101% boost.
  16. Jern2017

My diamond farm progress

If anyone is interested, I've been keeping track of how much diamonds I get from my diamond farm. I have 73 WWs/Little WWs and three Fountains of Youth, but since, as far as I know, they have the same chance of producing diamonds, I'm referring to all these diamond producing buildings as WWs...
  17. Jern2017

Behavior of Champions

I've been thinking about this for a while. Starting with the Progressive Era, Champions gain a range of more than one point. However, the AI of the Champions in the GE or PVP from the Progressive Era to at least the Postmodern Era will sometimes still close the distance with the enemy unit...
  18. Jern2017

Send me an invite if you want

I can't send out any more friend invites, but if anyone wants an active friend that regularly aids and can also help with trades and other things, please send me a friend request.
  19. Jern2017

Largest diamond farm?

I've been working hard on my diamond farm that currently has 76 diamond producing buildings (mostly Wishing Wells and some Fountains of Youth) and I started wondering - how many WWs did the largest farm you've ever seen had?
  20. Jern2017

Leave IA on my diamond farm world?

I have a diamond farm. I curreny have 69 WWs/Little WWs/FoYs built and a few more in my inventory. I've been in the Iron Age for more than a year. I bought all the diamond expansions, reached the CA map in my hunt for reward expansions and my next Victory expansion costs 50.000 medals. My...