• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. WinnerGR

[Question] Most efficient way to gain population for quests?

I was wondering what the most efficient way to gain population for quests is as the method I have always used of building and destroying a few stilt houses has become slower as quests have demanded more yet still remains the quickest way off completing it compared to actually building a few...
  2. WinnerGR

[Question] How does Plundering work these days?

I am sorry to bother y'all but I decided to go and kill all the lower people in my neighborhood and I was plundering one of their wire mills and I revived 6 wires. I have had a little search of the forums but I couldn't find any changes to plundering, such as you receive as many wires as the...
  3. WinnerGR

Holidays?

Where is everyone planning/want to go? I want to go to Morocco when Covid-19 is over but do some holidays in the UK (like Scotland) until it is not ( I just got back from Norfolkshire ).
  4. WinnerGR

How big is a Forge of Empires Square?

I woke up this morning and I was thinking about Forge of Empires - how big is a sqaure in Forge of Empires. I dismised the thought thought thinking that it was probably just one square metre howver when I logged on to the game I immediatly realised that a sqaure is a lot more that one square...
  5. WinnerGR

I wish...

I wish..... If I counted that correctly that is 14 doubloons from 1 incident :eek: :eek: :eek:
  6. WinnerGR

New Mobile Game ?

If I am reading this right does it imply a new mobile game ? EDIT NOTE : The original link now re-directs to InnoGames's Careers section as I think the job has been taken.
  7. WinnerGR

[Question] No Recurring Quests

I had 3 quest slots , 1 story line quest around the end of CA an RQ slot but I was racing through both the SQs and BQs and then suddely alll my 24h productions finished and so I collected them and that completed my RQ but instead of going to another RQ or SG it went to a bonus quest named 'The...
  8. WinnerGR

Competion Ideas

I think the next competition should be a lot easier but still require some effort as we need a better balance in my opinion
  9. WinnerGR

Blue Print Chances Explained V1.020

Moderator edit: Not a Guide!! Introduction Below is the formula for working out chances of getting different BP . The formula does not contain the % for having an aid or plunder that results in a BP, hence it starts after that variable. Formula Which GB to give a BP too: (BP) / (GB of that...
  10. WinnerGR

[Answered] Wiki Down

Is the wiki down ?
  11. WinnerGR

Blue Print Chances ( in progress )

This is a guide on chances of getting full BP sets in different ages from aiding but no from pludering This guide is in progress so for the time being will look rather messy and mainly just info without many explanations. There is a 0% chance of getting of getting ObS , OoD or ToR All GB names...
  12. WinnerGR

Points ?

How did I get to the top ?
  13. WinnerGR

Best Unit Combinations per Age ( Version 0.1 )

Moderator Edit: This guide is an attempt at being funny and should in no way be taken serious!! I am writing this guide as there are a few guides that players are following which are false , saying that there is a best unit for ever age . This incorrect and misleading. Ok some ages do have that...
  14. WinnerGR

[Question] SAM SQ forcing

How does the SAM onward SQ forcing work ?
  15. WinnerGR

[Question] Space Carrier for Prestige

I recently moved up to Colonial Age and dropped out of #1 neighborhood position down to #23 . I am asking whether it is worth it to get SC prints just for prestige though because not many people have high level SC would it be better to get a SAM GB instead ?
  16. WinnerGR

Do you deserve a place in the #9 guild ?

We would like to hear from you if: - you want to fight with a professional crew on the GvG and GbG maps (we fight multiple times a day against some of the biggest and baddest guilds) - you kill it in Guild Expedition every week ( though we only require L1 we would like you too do GE 64 ) - you...
  17. WinnerGR

[Question] Rogues

Are rogues any good ? I spent so much getting a rogue hideout and then deleted my normal unit barracks and now I have 5 rogues churning out of my traz daily but they seem so usluss because they loose battles so much . I have lots of spare space in my city so should I build a light unit barracks...
  18. WinnerGR

[Question] Worlds Fair

Do you think that Inno have made the value of the Worlds Fair drop rapidly with this event ? I ask this because I have it on the same level as the main event building and I did not even try to get it ( the fair ) . I have a level 6 fair and a level 6 main event building. And I was aiming for...
  19. WinnerGR

[Question] FPs

I was just wondering how many FPs you collect daily , this can be with any number of logins and include tavern visits , UBQs ( if you the same number every day ) , GE , GbG and any other source of FPs.
  20. WinnerGR

[Short Story] The story Behind SAAB

This is what I think the story behind SAAB is (work in progress ) : Very End Of SAM The Earth is still our planet, but the population keeps growing and growing, as does the urge for even more resources. Based on known terrestrial reserves, key elements for modern industry and food production...