• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Buying Lot of Alabaster from My Guild Leaders

DeletedUser31540

Alabaster does indeed seem to be the rarest of the EMA goods.... but it isnt that rare lol

@tuckerkao why not trade some honey for the alabaster you so desperately desire?

DeletedUser

@tuckerkao why not trade some honey for the alabaster you so desperately desire?
Seriously? Why do something as complicated as trading Honey for Alabaster when you can take the easier, tucker path. Acquire a few BA goods. Trade them and a few FP for some FE goods. Trade the FE goods for TE goods. Trade the TE goods for CE goods. Trade the CE goods for PME goods. Trade the PME goods for ME goods. Trade the ME goods for some PE goods. Trade the PE goods for some Indy Age goods. Trade the Indy goods for some Colonial goods. Trade the Colonial goods for some LMA goods. Trade the LMA goods for some HMA goods. Then, trade all your HMA goods for some Alabaster. There, now wasn't that easier? Don't you feel stupid for suggesting something as complicated as trading Honey straight up for Alabaster. I mean, who does that? :p

Freshmeboy

So you auto win the game if you have alabaster...? Bummer, man, I just wasted a year of game time....I guess I'll start over...

Algona

Screw Forge of Empires, it's now all about Forge of Alabaster.

So you auto win the game if you have alabaster...? Bummer, man, I just wasted a year of game time....I guess I'll start over...

No, no, no!

You haven't been paying close attention to the entire tucker writ of wisdom!

You don't start over, you just build this:

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/the-missing-renaissance-era.21340/#post-181310

Me? While I'm sure INNO is feverishly working to bring us the tucker tower, I can;t wait. I'm going to tear down my Arc and build an unboosted Alabasteer mine then trade Alabaster for FPs. I figure I can get 5 FP per Alabaster, then use the FPs to build the tucker tower when INNO introduces it next week. Then I'll make even more Alabasters making even more FPs.

It's so simple even I can do it!

Cosmic Raven, move over, there's a new sherrif in town: tuckertao's Version of Heavy Alabastering.

DeletedUser28670

Cosmic Raven, move over, there's a new sherrif in town: tuckertao's Version of Heavy Alabastering.
Hahahahahahaha
*deep breath*
Hahahahahahaha
main-qimg-1962b8686bc1d964dfad108b7308a399-c

Triopoly Champion

Screw Forge of Empires, it's now all about Forge of Alabaster.
Me? While I'm sure INNO is feverishly working to bring us the tucker tower, I can;t wait. I'm going to tear down my Arc and build an unboosted Alabasteer mine then trade Alabaster for FPs. I figure I can get 5 FP per Alabaster, then use the FPs to build the tucker tower when INNO introduces it next week. Then I'll make even more Alabasters making even more FPs.

It's so simple even I can do it!

If my Leaning Tower is way better than Colosseum or Notre Dame, why all the experts still keep Colosseum as part of the game?

Algona

If my Leaning Tower is way better than Colosseum or Notre Dame, why all the experts still keep Colosseum as part of the game?

Boss, all I can say is that you are right. tucler tower should replace Colosseum.. INNO should just do a straight swap, all the Colosseums in game for the tucker tower. And exchange all the Colosseum BPs for tucker tower BPs/

DeletedUser

What "experts"? Us? Most of us don't build the Colosseum or the Notre Dame. Inno? They haven't even heard of the Leaning Tower yet. (And probably never will, except as part of a review of the least likely ideas to ever come to pass.)

- KQ -

I'm hoping that INNO, in their infinite wisdom, will give the first 25 posters on this thread a complete set of Tucker Tower blueprints. I'm going to tear down the majority of my buildings to make room for the tower, 40 unboosted Alabaster Masons and finally build a Colosseum to seat all of the spectators watching my newly awesome town. I know I can win Forge of Empires with this combination.

Algona

I'm hoping that INNO, in their infinite wisdom, will give the first 25 posters on this thread a complete set of Tucker Tower blueprints. I'm going to tear down the majority of my buildings to make room for the tower, 40 unboosted Alabaster Masons and finally build a Colosseum to seat all of the spectators watching my newly awesome town. I know I can win Forge of Empires with this combination.

Love the Colosseum tech!

So nice to not be alone anymore. We two Disciples of tt will be joined by ever more of the enlightened. Its a movement! NO! IT IS A REVOLUTION!

Yes that's right! The players of Forge of Alabaster are revolting!

[King of Id] I'll say they are! [/King of Id]