Recent content by qaccy

1. Smallville and Tiny Town

The Art Exhibition is one of the best buildings in the game. They've already got all three Settlement prizes which are probably the only things definitively better. IMO, there isn't enough space in a tiny town to really consider a military focus (if that's what you're implying). The only...
  2. Imbalance between special event buildings and upgrades

The thing that really doesn't make sense about having level 1 Villas available on the wheel is that level 1 Villas are already available from the grand prizes as well. Anyone chasing upgrades, even with diamonds, is always going to have a Villa to use upgrades on even if they never win any from...
  3. Buffing an existing GB..& nowhere to post my thoughts...

That's what you're saying though. The AO has an unlimited number of uses, and only the % chance of activation. Is that not what you're asking for here? Anyway, Inno basically never does anything to change GBs once they're released on the live servers unless something breaks. Don't expect...
  4. Cultural Settlements Progress

I still find Egypt to be the easiest of the three, simply because of how big the margin can be between completion and even the gold timer. I dunno about anyone else, but I was never able to finish a Vikings or Japan settlement in anywhere near half of the gold timer (usually cutting it pretty...
  5. Do Not Suggest Option in battles to refresh army between battles to save time replacing manually.

You've already got the option to heal units, which is probably the best you're going to get. Maybe an 'improvement' would be a 'heal all' button to save clicking on each unit individually. But outside of that, you'd be conflicting with diamond usage making any implementation along those lines...
  6. Cultural Settlements Progress

Hah, I did something similar on one of my early Egyptian settlements! I had gathered enough loot for the remainder of my goods productions including the final quest, but I completely forgot about the quest to gather 300 loot until after I'd taken my barracks down. At least I could keep the goods...
  7. Cultural Settlements Progress

Yeah, Vikings is balanced a lot tighter than Japan and Egypt. Those gold timers are ruthless! When I was running through it for the Yggdrasil upgrades, I don't think there was a single run where I had more than a day remaining on the gold timer and I even got silver once. That silver was my...
  8. Summer 2020 Feedback

Interestingly enough, I think because of how the Summer Event is structured, it was probably easier to get Crow's Nests and upgrades last year when they were the grand prize. Compare that to having to get them from the wheel, which is randomly-generated and shared with the neighborhood...
  9. Summer 2020 Feedback

Personally I found the Villa to be more interesting and different in its original form on beta. No FP production at all. I liked that Inno was bold enough to do that with a grand prize event building. But then they caved to the FP slaves and now it's basically the same as every other grand prize.
  10. Battleground difficulty increase

The thing that's happening here is that you had some sort of bad luck in GBG, so you got it in your head that Inno must have done something to make it harder. Now that you're believing that, your perception of GBG has been altered to support this belief despite what's actually happening...
  11. Crows nest or Sentinel outpost?

RP put it pretty well. Sentinel Outposts are good, but you can count on seeing them from pretty much every major event. Crow's Nest is thematically linked to the Summer Event and won't be available anywhere else until it gets added to the Antiques Dealer. On the other hand, since this line of...
  12. Is this spam?

Seems like it's something everyone got. I know I wasn't contacted 'earlier this year' (at least not in a way that's immediately noticeable), but they did put out an announcement here on the forums over two years ago on this subject...
  13. Guild Expedition Changes

It does get harder in a way as you move up in ages, only because the enemy boosts go up along with age. If you're able to keep your military strength increasing to match that, GE won't really be that difficult. The 'challenge' comes in making sure your boost keeps up with the GE increases. After...
  14. Guild Expedition Changes

Definitely felt the increase to level 4 in SAAB. Turns out a 1.5x increase to enemy strength matters a lot more at the end of the tech tree than it does in the beginning! I'll have to add quite a bit more to my military strength to get back to where I was before.
  15. 10 worth less than 8?

@lorendar Just explaining how it works, that's all! You seem to be confused by it, hence the explanation. You're also misspelling my name even though it's right there on your screen when you reply, so I have to wonder if it's just tough for you to read.