• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by qaccy

1. FOE has gotten worse

Yeah I've always wondered why there only seems to be two types of players as far as some people are concerned: 'smart' players who excel without buying/using diamonds, and 'dumb' players who buy/use a lot of diamonds but don't play the game very well. What about the other sides to those coins...
  2. [Question] AI not attacking rogues first

Rogues don't really get ignored anywhere except for on the continent map. There are some edge cases where a unit that has the stealth ability will prioritize staying hidden over moving out of cover to attack a Rogue, but this is about the only exception. In any other case if a unit has the...
  3. [Question] Diamonds from recurring quests

Hm...this is so weird. I wonder if I'm just mixing up SAM and SAAB RQs and thinking diamonds I actually got during SAM were from SAAB instead. Though I did just get diamonds (again?) from the 200 FP RQ, and I'm watching the stuff I complete more closely since making this thread to see if I'm...
  4. [Question] Diamonds from recurring quests

Nah, haven't aged up recently. And as I said, I know that it's supposed to be only once per recurring quest. Are any of you folks also in SAAB? That's the age I'm in and have been for a while, and I've only seen these supposed repeat diamond rewards here. From the sound of things it's most...
  5. Feedback for The Galata Tower!

All that arguing above, and I'm still over here wondering how many years it'll be before Inno fixes this thing so the cost and rewards actually match up. Or, as I said I'd also be ok with, explaining that it's intended for an EMA GB with EMA contribution rewards to have the FP costs of an HMA GB.
  6. [Question] Diamonds from recurring quests

So, I've been around for a long time and it's been my understanding that diamond rewards from RQs can only be received once per RQ; after which, medals become the reward in their place. I've observed this myself over the years, especially when I was more rigorous in completing multiple RQs a...
  7. [Guide] Military Unit Speed/Initiative in Arctic Future and beyond

Space Age Venus units have been added! Some notes for practical use in battles with SAV and/or SAAB units: -Energy Cannons are the go-to fast unit now. Like with Sentinels, be careful using them with Rogues against low-range units and, more importantly, Ghost Blasters. Unlike Nail Storms and...
  8. Feedback for Space Age Venus

I think the Flying Island could benefit from some sort of visible timer to help players keep track of when shards are able to spawn. The Temple of Relics doesn't need one since relics spawn based on players doing something in the game. That's not the case here, so it's a bit more difficult to...
  9. Feedback for update 1.202

I'm confused by this line. Isn't it the Galata Tower that has the effect of repelling plunders? The Voyager V1 provides bonus goods when a building is plundered.
  10. Spring Event 2021 Feedback

Gonna join the group of people who don't like that the surprise boxes are factored into event winnings. I suspected this was going to be the case as soon as they were introduced, and said as much in another feedback thread. Instead of them being a bonus for participating in the previous event...
  11. Feedback for Space Age Venus

What's there to fix, though? The GB functions just fine. There were issues initially with shards not spawning properly and the game telling you there was a shard to collect when there wasn't one, but I believe those issues have been fixed. Now it might just be a 'meh' GB for many forum users...
  12. Feedback for Space Age Venus

It 'sabotages' the game, huh? It could be a lot worse. Way I see it, if it's being built that tells me that people want to build it. And if it's being built, that means it must have value to the ones building it. What's being 'sabotaged' here? Probably because the boost in the Tavern explicitly...
  13. Feedback for Space Age Venus

It looks a lot prettier in my opinion than SAAB did. Thumbs up for that! Ghost Blasters aren't as good as Nail Storms, so GBG will play out slightly different for SAV players. The dreaded 8 Nail Storm enemy army will be Ghost Blasters instead, which usually won't be able to attack on their...
  14. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

Make unit initiative a stat that's visible to players along with the other unit information available. Making this value visible to players would be great for letting them know when units get to take their turns in battle.
  15. Feedback: Suggestions for our Community Sprint

Add a 'No Age' selection in the army management window. This would allow Rogues (along with Color Guards and Military Drummers) to be filtered by themselves regardless of what other units the player has available.