• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Forced to use Discord?

I've always been able to launch the Forum by right-clicking but now I find that Discord has replaced Forum in the drop-down menu. Why the change?
  2. Blue Galaxy double points time limit?

I leveled Blue Galaxy and got the double points activity. I didn't use it right away but noticed later that it was no longer active. I haven't found any mention of a time limit on its use. What happened?
  3. Rival boosts

Are the Rival boosts (time warp, etc.) carried over to the next town? The "New Town" window suggests not.
  4. Event boosts carry over to next town?

Do the time warp and other boosts carry over to the next town. The note on the next town screen seems to suggest not.
  5. Motivated production?

I have a lot of "Trees of...." and they seem to motivated before other builds production more and better rewards. I thought the priorities were based on FP, goods, and other items. The "Trees of..." have a roll of the dice for FP (75%) and 2X self-aid kits (25). Any ideas why? I know it's been...
  6. St. Patrick's Event - Rival Challenge

When does the Rival challenge activate and appear? I'm almost finished with my 1st town.
  7. Free Boosts at outset?

Only "quick promotion" was active at outset of game; time warp and shamrock boost weren't. Is that a bug? Also, when does the Rival challenge become active?
  8. Neighborhoods?

I'm in SAV but half of my neighbors are in SAJM or SAT! I thought neighborhoods were supposed to be in the same age.
  9. Kraken and autobattle

I autobattle exclusively unless I want to watch how various units perform. How does the Kraken work with autobattle? I usually field 1-3 units that I find effective with the balance rogues (14k). I'm content to reach the 90s in GBG. The FP seem weak compared to event buildings. I have the...
  10. ...to produce goods from the current age...

I'm in SAAB and LoA and ToB among other GBs are producing Oceanic Age goods...! What does "goods from the current age" mean? Shouldn't they be "nickle, bromide, etc."? Or, perhaps, SAAB goods don't require anything but Asteriod Ice and the GBs producing unrefined goods are now obsolete. If...
  11. belonging to more than 1 1.9 threads

Is it possible?
  12. Looking for advice on advancing to SPAB

I've got enough mars ore and goods needed in SPAB (per h.....r). In battle, I use sentinel, steel warden, ronin bot, rocket troop and (believe it or not) hover tanks plus rogues (13k of them). I usually autobattle in GBG and GE and can make it through 4 GE levels (no interest in GE5). I've got...
  13. Exploring next age map before advancing to that age

I seem to recall being able to explore the next age map before advancing. I'm in SPAM and have completed the maps. I've sent a scout ahead in the SPAB but there's no indication that exploration has begun (the timer). Do I have to advance before being able to explore the next age map?
  14. Thank you, Inno!

Yay! I finally found a way to use the many Ritual Flames I've accumulated in GE...GE5! I won my first battle and my reward was....fragments of an upgrade to the Ritual Flame! That was more fun than putting them up for bid in the antique dealer's shop where I'd get silver and gemstones that I...
  15. the elephant in the room...

Since the "Great Elephant" is a big deal in GBG, I've tried to find it in the more advanced cities I scout but have been unable to find it. Is it worthy anything?
  16. AI soul gone to heaven?

I'm in VF and notice that when I kill a foe in GBG, a small object floats up from the dead soldier. It doesn't happen every time. What is it?
  17. Goods Buildings Worth it?

I just advanced to the VF and have realized that a goods building is a waste of space and resources with all the goods from quests, GbG/GE/Event buildings/etc. that I accumulate. Am I wrong in this assumption?
  18. Wild Life Event tickets...

What are the tickets useful for? I can't find any explanation in the wikis.
  19. St. Patrick's Event confusion..

How do you skip a quest in the minigame? Every guide mentions skipping a quest but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it.
  20. Traz continues to produce units...

whose buildings have been long gone...months and years? I though it would only produce units that I can produce.