• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Cosmic Raven's Version of Heavy Questing

DeletedUser29352

Any calculations that says you need to have a CF several hundred levels above the level actually need it is a tad bit off. I hope you can come for hand the scientific term “tad”. You know, the sort a grievous mistake Upon grievous mistake that leads some schmuck to conclude they should stay in HMA

DeletedUser31440

Any calculations that says you need to have a CF several hundred levels above the level actually need it is a tad bit off. I hope you can come for hand the scientific term “tad”. You know, the sort a grievous mistake Upon grievous mistake that leads some schmuck to conclude they should stay in HMA

But it isn't even a tad bit off if you understand that for something to be in perpetual motion it has to be supplied momentum solely from itself. If you didn't look at it that way you could say that a car with a 10,000,000 gallon gas tank is a perpetual motion machine because in reality you won't drive enough miles to ever need to refill it, but yet it still has a declining fuel source and isn't in perpetual motion.

DeletedUser29218

I think there is a high chance that Prisca is the secret discipline of tucker, and wouldn't be surprised if she were Cosmic Raven's wife too. I don't know why you are still trying to argue with her. She hasn't even bothered to read the article she is criticising

spnnr

This guide has grown quite a bit- it would be great if it could be brought down to manageable proportions..

DeletedUser31440

So I was think about the CF being a perpetual motion machine, and it got me thinking what is the real goal that I want the CF to accomplish in my city. After melting a bit of my brain thinking real hard about it I came up with this goal. I'd like my CF to be able to produce enough coins and supplies during normal RQ's (spend fp's, collect coins/supplies, produce x 24 hour productions) that it pays for a UBQ for each RQ and gives me 5 extra UBQ's each day.

Levels to reach my goal vs perpetual motion are below:
Age/Era Ozy's Goal Perpetual Motion (using 2nd RQ giver if possible)
HMA 100 147
LMA 60 90
CA 115 160
Indy 139 189
PE 130 187
ME 140 204
PME 136 182
CE 119 169
TE 102 146
FE 120 180
AF 106 159
OF* - I haven't built a 3rd RQ giver into my calculator so I won't be finding values for OF.

Some things to note:

These values are still inflated for practical use. They do not take into account any coins and supplies that you generate in your city, only coins and supplies generated by RQ's. I used 30 daily RQ's so when I got to 35 UBQ's worth of coins and supplies generated from those 30 was the calling point. The numbers may change if you want to do more or less than 30 daily RQ's.

DeletedUser29623

So according to your calculations, you'd need to get your CF to level 100 in HMA to be satisfied? Seems like a long haul!

DeletedUser34538

Ok so I’m still a noob and this guide is now over a year old, I’m making progress and should have the CF up in a couple weeks. Are there any new GBs that we’re not around at the time of its writing that should be added or is this guide still true to form? Ive been a RPG fan since Dragon Warrior on NES, yes showing my age, and if there was one thing I have learned through many years and of playing these kinda games is slow and steady so at the end you can absolutely obliterate the end. Which is why I was drawn to this guide to begin with. I want to OBLITERATE the end so I don’t want to miss anything in the details and it’s ALL in the details.

DeletedUser31308

Ok so I’m still a noob and this guide is now over a year old, I’m making progress and should have the CF up in a couple weeks. Are there any new GBs that we’re not around at the time of its writing that should be added or is this guide still true to form? Ive been a RPG fan since Dragon Warrior on NES, yes showing my age, and if there was one thing I have learned through many years and of playing these kinda games is slow and steady so at the end you can absolutely obliterate the end. Which is why I was drawn to this guide to begin with. I want to OBLITERATE the end so I don’t want to miss anything in the details and it’s ALL in the details.
The Arc. It is more or less left out of this guide, and integral to long term growth. See this guide that is a somewhat adapted version of HQS that focuses on raising the Arc as soon as possible: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...sh-and-beyond-starting-from-bronze-age.20930/

For reference, I am following that guide, and have maxed out my medal expansions already in under 200 days of being on a new world (over 3 million medals generated, 3rd on the leaderboard on my world). I will have a level 80 Arc soon, and I already generate hundreds of FP per day. None of that is possible at such speed without an Arc.

DeletedUser32211

Is this guide available anywhere without all the "gee thanks, this is great" comments and the dumb azz questions? Reading through all those gets tedious in a hurry.

DeletedUser31308

Is this guide available anywhere without all the "gee thanks, this is great" comments and the dumb azz questions? Reading through all those gets tedious in a hurry.
No. It is tedious as hell, and we're adding to it now, but no one has decided they have the time to compress this guide including the nuggets in the first ~30 pages of conversation

DeletedUser35195

Sharing the feelings that several others do, I'm working on a condensed version of this guide. I am almost done, I think, but there is a lot of information to wade through.

DeletedUser35195

Here's my condensed version. Build CF do recurring quests.

dcc.png