• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. sirblu

2020 Summer Event

Does anyone know what is happening with the 2020 Summer Event? It finished up in Beta a few weeks ago but I have seen nothing regarding it's roll out to the live servers. Is it not going to be rolled out to live this year?
  2. sirblu

[Question] How does won cancel a siege in GvG?

A guildmate inadvertently set siege on a sector in GvG. How do I cancel that siege?
  3. sirblu

[Question] GvG on iPad

Can GvG be played on an iPad? I've heard a lot of talk that is saying it cannot. That GvG can only be played using a browser. Is this true?
  4. sirblu

[Question] Frauenkirche of Dresden level 13

I just noticed that on the FoD the goods given drop off by 18 when it goes from level 12 to 13. Is this a bug? Level 12 produces 5363 Happiness and 38 Goods - but Level 13 produces 5587 Happiness and 20 Goods. Why the drop in goods produced?
  5. sirblu

[Question] PvP points or GE Fight points translate to how many player points?

I know this must be out there somewhere but my searches could not find it. When you fight in GE or when you attack another player and win how do those tower points translate into individual player points? For Example, I just received 40,305 tower points for fighting in GE and PvP. Yet my...
  6. sirblu

[Answered] Guild Rights needed to open GE Levels

What Guild Rights does a Guild member need to be able to open all the GE levels? I thought it was trusted but that does not seem to be it.
  7. sirblu

[Question] Terrace Farm

What happened to the Terrace Farm? They used to be available in the 3rd level of GE but for the past few months I've gone through lvl 4 and have not seen one offered. Have they been discontinued? Or are they available somewhere else now?
  8. sirblu

[Question] Beta site down?

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Is the Beta site down does anyone know? - Been trying now for a while to login but keep getting "Site cannot be reached"
  9. sirblu

[Question] Victory Expansions

Could not find anything on this but someone out there I'm sure knows. How are Victory Expansions generated or obtained? I just noticed that I have 21 of them but I have no idea how I got so many. I know they take medals to open and I'll probably never have enough medals to open them all but I...
  10. sirblu

[Answered] Guild Applications vs Guild Invitations

I have search both the forums and WIKI but could find nothing to address this topic. What is the difference between accepting members into a Guild by Invitation vs by Application? I know how the Invitation part works but if I set the Guild up to accept members by application how does that...
  11. sirblu

[Question] Advanced Age Troops

Does anyone know or remember how an Ind Age player gets Prog Age Troops? Is it from a quest? The Continent Map? or something else?
  12. sirblu

[Question] Push Accounts

In a few recent post I saw references made to "Push Accounts". What exactly are "push accounts"? Are they not illegal as I thought it was only 1 account per player per world? And if they really are permitted - how do you go about setting one up?
  13. sirblu

[Question] Tavern Attacker and Inventory Attacker boosts

Does anyone know if the Inventory Attacker boosts (from Boost Crates) add to or stack with the Tavern Attacker Boosts? So if I activate a 20% inventory attacker boosts and a 20% Tavern Boosts - will I have a 40% attacker boost?
  14. sirblu

[Question] Time of the Changelog updates

Does anyone know what actual time the updates specified in the changelogs begin? Are they staggered to begin at local server times (which I would imagine) or are they set to begin based on the parent server in Europe which would be midnight here in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)? I just don't want...
  15. sirblu

[Question] Rogues in battle

When using Rogues in battle what determines which other unit they turn into after taking the first hit? Sometimes they turn into my fast units and sometimes they turn into my light units. Is there a formula? Can this action be controlled? Or, is it strictly random?
  16. sirblu

[Question] Defending Troops Blue life line dots

When attacking either in GE or PvP sometimes the defending Troops have little blue squares on their lifelines. Not always but I've seen it occasionally in both types of battles. What do the Blue life dots mean? I cannot seem to find any info on this anywhere but perhaps I'm not looking in the...
  17. sirblu

[Question] Guild Forum

Does anyone know or have a link to share regarding the Guild Forums? I have searched the global forum as well as Wiki but found very little. Specifically, can one edit a post after it is posted or must it be deleted and then reentered? Do Guildmates need special privileges to post to the Guild...
  18. sirblu

[Question] Disconnecting GB's

Will someone please explain to me the logic/purpose of disconnecting GB's from the town hall so donations cannot be made on them? I can understand if it is done when it is close to leveling and the owner does not want someone else to level it for them but why disconnect when it is hundreds of...
  19. sirblu

[Question] Suggestion - Global Ranking Screen/Great Buildings tab

On the Global Ranking screen, the Great Buildings tab, allow a "SORT" on the Great Building column and/or allow the search box to search by Great Building in addition to search by player. This would greatly help players looking for specific GB's to donate to rather than having to scroll through...
  20. sirblu

[Question] Self motivation removed from all buildings!

According to the Announcements the change log yesterday stated the following: As the self-motivation (double production) feature for Diamonds was not used too much, and also some players clicked it accidentally (resulting in unwanted Diamonds spending), we removed it. Instead, we introduced a...