• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 67Sage101

Unbirthday Quest

I hear this quest may have been modified at some point. I don't know the history. I'm just going to speak to the current stupidity of this quest. Progressive Era, CF level 13. Unbirthday Quest says give 50K coins and 50K production for a random reward. Reward 40K production, next reward 30K...
  2. 67Sage101

FP's on Inactive Players GB's.

There really needs to be a feature that automatically returns FP if a world is deleted and the GB level was not complete. Likewise an option to remove FP after two weeks of inactivity on that GB or in the players world. As I progress in the game my list of donations to inactive GB's is growing...
  3. 67Sage101

Goods Trading

Why does is seem everyone is so deadset on 1:2 goods trades up and down ages? I used to see it that way when I was using production buildings that cost coins and production but ever since I got goods buildings that make hundreds daily, I'm not sure why IND goods should sell at double the rate...
  4. 67Sage101

Friends galore

So how long did players ask for more friends? Multiplying your answer by 10 is when I think the aid all button is coming. That or never.
  5. 67Sage101

Bonus Quest Reward Logic

Bonus Quest: Scout 2 provinces, infiltrate any 3 sectors for a reward of 28,000 coins. Cost to infiltrate 3 sectors....60,000 coins. Scratch head......so the bonus is lose 32,000 coins. Got it.
  6. 67Sage101

Who likes these GE rewards

Considering a lot of guild require a GE minimum every season. Blueprints Coins Production Decorations Houses Production Buildings Self Aid Kits
  7. 67Sage101

Cost of FP

Was reading an old thread where a well known user talked about clicking to buy 600,000,000 worth of FP. That is <=6922 clicks. And here's a fun fact. If that converted to diamonds at 50d = 1FP Then we should be able to buy diamonds with coins and get 346,100. :D
  8. 67Sage101

Why aren't all buildings storeable.

Why can't all buildings excluding GB's be stored? For example...I can store a sunken treasure but not a LV2 September cottage. I can store a Lv1 tribal square, but not a Lv2 tribal square. I can store a train car, but not the train.
  9. 67Sage101

Antiques Dealer Countdown

Can anyone offer a quick and concise explanation of how the Antiques dealer timing works? Every time I click on it, there is 1:55 left. Sometimes there is an existing bid, other times there is no bid. If it starts at 1:55 for everyone how could there be an existing bid?
  10. 67Sage101

Settlement Rewards

Maybe it's me, but was anyone else annoyed by Viking playthrough #10 giving an emissary that pays coins? Really? Coins? I currently make 237,776 a day. Please Inno. Refresh stuff like this when it's clearly not working as intended. Remove Freydis as a wasted stepping stone to my Yggdrasil...
  11. 67Sage101

Daily Quest - unlock 3 campaign sectors

That's a bit excessive in my book considering I'm already ages ahead on the campaign map by these silly quest requirements.
  12. 67Sage101

Imagine

If polished shrines gave 2FP.
  13. 67Sage101

Decorations

So I'm here in the EMA looking ahead to HMA and I see decorations are unlocked with some research. LOL. Who need decorations past the Iron Age? No one that plays the game. This kind of stuff confirms to me the Dev's don't understand how their game is played. A flag, a signpost, and a...
  14. 67Sage101

Guild Expedition Rewards Changes I'd be happy to see.

Here's a little newb perspective to balance all the crusty "this is the way it's always been" banter. I just made my first entance into the forth level of hell otherwise known as level 4 guild expedition. My first reward.....14000 production. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remove coins and production...
  15. 67Sage101

Antiques Dealer

So I can put up a wishing well and get less than 5000, but the dealer offers a shrink kit for 24000 and 43 gems. A complete waste of tokens and gems. How about a fair trade from the dealer.
  16. 67Sage101

Advanced GB's in early ages

Why does the game let advanced GB's be built in early ages. For example why is a EMA player allowed to have a ARC, and Alcatraz, a Cape Canaveral, etc. I am in the EMA and get regularly pillaged by players that have been lingering the EMA forever collecting all kinds of special perks that are...
  17. 67Sage101

Diamond Costs across platforms

Why are diamonds available on PC for 1400 @ 19.99. But the same on phones is 1250 @19.99. Why do we loose 150z if we purchase on the phone?
  18. 67Sage101

Random Rewards

On story and bonus quests, why is the random reward always 1 coin. I've done about 5 or 6 of these each asking for hundreds or even thousands of resources or coins and always it's the same result. 1 coin reward.
  19. 67Sage101

Scaled Production Times

Why do production times reward babysitting and punish those that can only login twice a day. 5 minutes is a 100% reward. 15 minutes is a 23% reduction. 1 hour = 56% reduction. 4hrs = 81% reduction. 8hrs = 86% reduction, and finally 1d = 91% reduction. The reductions also vary by age and...
  20. 67Sage101

Game Balance Issues - Newbs view.

I doubt this will budge developers since the end goal is diamond sales, but this is what makes me want to quit this game after researching up to the second tier in the Early Middle Ages. Actually, I changed the title to a newbs view . I can see why most of the commenters had a cow and I agree...