• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Falconwing

One down kit discussion

Ok, I have been on the fence forever about the one down kit idea. I could take it or leave it and never really supported it. Now, I'm starting to see strategies that newer players can do that older players can not do and it seems to be a bit unfair. The prime example would be Statues of Honor...
  2. Falconwing

Happiness not doubled on some buildings.

Ok, so today I was feeling like a benevolent overlord and figured I'd make my citizens enthusiastic. They had dropped down to just happy cause I've been speed leveling my Inno. I normally don't bother, their emotional state doesn't concern me unless they are angry. I did a self aid on the...
  3. Falconwing

Sticks to bricks.

Does anyone still think a sticks to bricks thread is needed? I can't remember the last time I waited on people to donate to get my GB up, I add the points myself and go. I'm also tired of donating to newer members GB's just to have them leave after a while cause they think the grass is greener...
  4. Falconwing

Connect Forum account to game account.

I just got a message telling me to connect my Forum and game accounts together or I would lose my Forum account. Weren't they already connected? Anytime I hit the Forum option in the game I was taken to the Forums. I did as it asked, just wondering why I had to.
  5. Falconwing

Space Carrier and Japanese Settlement

Are the Japanese Settlement negotiations supposed to count as negotiations for the Space Carrier? I started a new one to have a place to burn SC attempts and after doing all three, non of them counted as a negotiation. What's the deal?
  6. Falconwing

GbG Idea.

I loved GbG when it first came out, it was an everyone vs everyone fight. Pure chaos and awesome. Since then, the Age of Alliances has began and it's sucking the fun out and starting to feel like a 24hr GvG. I hate alliances, both sides. I hate being in one, I hate being against them. Just hate...
  7. Falconwing

Adjacent in GbG

I know spaces that have a 'hole' in between them are not adjacent and ones right next to a spot are, but is across an 'X' considered adjacent. I ask cause in some games it is, and some it isn't. Is the blue space adjacent to all three grey, across the 'X', or just the two beside it?
  8. Falconwing

Egyptian Village

What happened to the Egyptian Village? Was it turned into the Archeology Event?
  9. Falconwing

Tech tree advancement.

We know Hoods are determined by where you are on the tech tree, What determines that advancement? Is it a # out of a #, or is it the distance on the tree? Example, I am PE. I unlocked just enough techs to get the two expansions. That makes me 9 out of 22 techs the first way. In doing so, I...
  10. Falconwing

What's in the cave?

I've been staring at the cave near the Tavern since I was hunting with stone spears and I wanna know when is the Dragon (monster or whatever's in there) gonna show it's head? I know somethings in there, I can feel it watching me and eyeballing my beer. I totally expected us to search the caves...
  11. Falconwing

Deleting a GB

Just how easy is it to accidentally delete a GB? I see people in chat complaining that they accidentally deleted a GB. I haven't had the nerve to test the waters myself, but isn't there some kind of safety 'button' you have to click again to do this? I have confirmation boxes pop up on all...
  12. Falconwing

Lines in my (and all friends) Red Tablecloth in Tavern.

Hey guys. I missed a year due to no internet access (not an experience I recommend ) and I see many changes. One I see is two lines traveling top to bottom through my Red Table cloth in my (and I checked, any friends with a red cloth) tavern. Begins under the second and third seat and connects...
  13. Falconwing

Pillar upgrades.

Anyone have an idea of when the Pillar upgrades will be offered as a daily special? We're into the second half of the Event and I thought we'd have seen one by now. At this point, I'm also wondering if it will be offered as a daily special more than once or even just the one time.
  14. Falconwing

Expanding plunder

I see on the DNSL that you can't add a proposal that alters, deletes, or limits plunder. I personally would like to expand plunder. I don't see why we can't plunder troop buildings . Many soldiers in history served one army til they were forced to serve in another. I would limit it to your age...